The online racing simulator
Project Torque
(29 posts, started )
Project Torque
http://project-torque.aeriagames.com/
Fantastic little game i think! Check it out its about 350 meg to download its meant to be a MMO and you can tune cars. I've only done some quick driving and it drives nicely and graphics look good. Just need to figure out how to get rider of driving aids.
Just had my first online race with 2 others. Was good fun i cleaned up easily they kept crashing and i finally figured out how to turn off the aids! Need more races though so come on people!
#3 - CSU1
...who are you talking too?
Quote from CSU1 :...who are you talking too?

LMAO Seriously Funniest post of the day classic
yeah, just downloaded it last night myself. Cool game . Need to get a more powerful PC for it tho.
is the game G25-able and maybe even H-shifterable?
Quote from BlakjeKaas :is the game G25-able and maybe even H-shifterable?

Well,from what I read about the game it supports analog controllers,and they are giving out a G25 in some contest,so.....maybe,maybe not.
Quote from Thunderhead :Well,from what I read about the game it supports analog controllers,and they are giving out a G25 in some contest,so.....maybe,maybe not.

They are talking about 'fully manual' and clutch...

no fingers crossed though, LFS FTW!
i get a error during install, re-DL'ed it several times
Attached images
fefefe.JPG
download it from a different site?
the one from gamershell works fine for me.
Upcoming Features:
Fully Customizable Avatars and Race Girls

I wonder, does this mean we can just ditch our normal lives completely now? or what?
#12 - JTbo
Quote from spiderbait90 :Upcoming Features:
I wonder, does this mean we can just ditch our normal lives completely now? or what?

I do believe that certain controllers are yet to be created for that to be possible and realistic.

Might try that game if I happen to have time left from IRL car stuff
Quote from spiderbait90 :

Mine was diched when I bought S2
-
(spiderbait90) DELETED by spiderbait90
Bloody hell, its a 500mb download, then 100+mb of updates when you try to launch the game.
yup and when i was updating my download rates didnt go higher than 30kb/s.
but its not bad after all, a timekiller
So you play that game?
what a lame game, u have the pay with real money for parts and new cars
Quote from Scrabby :what a lame game, u have the pay with real money for parts and new cars

you sure? I think you have the option of using real money or spending a lot of the in game money which is hard to come by. Cant say i play much anymore it has changed a lot since i last played so i can no longer win every race i start.
can u buy parts then? (with credits,not real money?)
yes
gonna reinstall it then
for what is the real money thing then?
Drive-Earn points-Win in Competitions - Get money if you can catch it

Hate earning points and level as in WOW and Runescape. Make's strange feeling.
But anyway interesting physics.
worst game ever
Bit weird Japanise style, but worst game ever isn't 100%.
For example, what you don't like? (:
the sound is crap like really crap the handling of the cars is a joke the graphics in car suck, the movement of the drivers arms is stupid, the in game menus are confusing and it just looks a little nfs boy racer ish for me

Project Torque
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG