The online racing simulator
car not responding to throttle after leaving pit
car is not responding to throttle after leaving the pits, if you are sitting on starting line the car responds fine,but as soon as you exit to pit and come back out of pit there is no trottle response this problem happened after i purchased the full version of s2, my uncle bought s2 and he has identical problem,any help would be greatly appreciated,thank you
#2 - Bean0
Is it possible that you are using the Single Seaters or GTRs with the pit speed limiter and not turning it off ?

The default key is 'L' i think.
#3 - Venus
recallibrate your controller. It happens sometimes. Easily fixed.

Also don't forget to tell lfs what goes with what axis. ie steering - axis x, thr axis y etc

Ven
Quote from Bean0 :Is it possible that you are using the Single Seaters or GTRs with the pit speed limiter and not turning it off ?

The default key is 'L' i think.

Throttle is fine at the start of a race, but buggered up if you go to the garage and rejoin back out on the track? I'm pretty sure Bean0 has the answer there.
All the right answers for that issue are found in this thread. But, if you try all these and still have a problem check the keyboard. A sticky key can cause strange things to happen. It happened to me.

I thought it had to do with the new patch for S2 but I had a sticky key that locked the keyboard and I couldn't release the pit limiter by pressing "L".

Hope this helps.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG