The online racing simulator
Drivers for Cyber Racing FZR GT1:

mogster - cyber|mogster
scipy - cyber|scipy
When is it exactly because i see two posts... one for the 26th and one for the 19th?
Killa's username is Kyler and Flammen's is BlueFlame.
Quote from Razvan :When is it exactly because i see two posts... one for the 26th and one for the 19th?

19th.
Clownpaint FXR Team is no longer participating.
[GVR] Sosna GT1 FXR LFSW:sosna
Edit: if there will somehow be a free spot, we (ID Racing) would like to participate with one team in each class, too:

GT1 Team (FZR): zockmachine

GT2 Team (FXR): Checkout, TNH
You guys aren't #low racing anymore?
Quote from Tweaker :You guys aren't #low racing anymore?

nope, the whole team went to ID Gaming.
spdo Racing

FZR GT2
CarstenH
Quote from Hoellsen :No, you won't need number plates. Remember this is a test race. The only requirement will be this:

We are closing applications right now, as we have 34 entries, as can be seen below. Teams who havent told us their driver names yet, pls do so asap. We need the LFSWorld nicks as well, especially since we do need to do a screening to see who can race and who cannot, this can almost only be done via lfsworld.

If there are any more questions, feel free to ask. Qualifying will be a short session right before the race.

BTW its MMMand im looking forward to this race. Good Luck Everyone
Quote from Hoellsen :We'll have a test race on August 19, 2007 at 19:00 CET (summertime).

Can anyone please tell me what time diffirence between UK time and CET?
CEST is UTC+2h
2nd car of RF team (racers: Raybrig, Preddie) will not take part, sorry for delay, just found out myself
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG