The online racing simulator
High-Res FO8
(30 posts, started )
High-Res FO8
A high-res replacement interior and Sparco steering wheel pack for the FO8.

The wheel pack includes 4 different colours of wheel (Black, Blue, Red and standard Grey)

You can also choose between 2 colours of Sparco logo, and decide if you want thumb buttons on the wheel or not.

I`ve uploaded it to the lfs database, and it should be available for download now.

http://www.lfs-database.com/in ... nid=59&p13_fileid=368

Cheers.
Attached images
hrfo8l.jpg
hrfo8m.jpg
hrfo8r.jpg
Awesome work Unseen!! Thanks!
Awesome work Unseen, i wait soooooooooooooooooooooo long for it. Really Thanks
To quote myself from my PM earlier:

":hyper:"

Nice work man!
#6 - DeKo
Brilliant, thanks
Very nice fella
They are awesome, love the new look FO8. Well Done unseen
Great, I've always wanted this, thx
Silver one imo is the best, nice work, good quality
great work, now get making that darn auto-x that you started ages and ages ago
Great work! Downloading right now, though it will take a while as the download speed is a blistering 10 KB/s. :doh: I normally get downloads at around 600 KB/s...
That's really nice work.
Quote from h3adbang3r :Great work! Downloading right now, though it will take a while as the download speed is a blistering 10 KB/s. :doh: I normally get downloads at around 600 KB/s...

Me too it's slow but it's only 6mo
Realy good job !
Awesome work again Unseen,

It's great to see someone of talent putting in the time and effort to create really nice realistic interiors. I simply haven't seen better on this forum. You really are da man!

Thanks Unseen

Mod gossip... there are more interiors coming from Unseen, guys. I've seen 'em. shhhhh...
@Unseen
Brilliantly done interrior ! This one gives +1 reason to drive the F08 ... or even +2
@Electrik Kar
:O
Quote from h3adbang3r :Great work! Downloading right now, though it will take a while as the download speed is a blistering 10 KB/s. :doh: I normally get downloads at around 600 KB/s...

Bloody kids, I remember trying to download a quake demo way back when and I was happy to get 3KB/s LMAO
Thanks guys I`m really glad you like it.

I`m already hard at work on part 3 and 4 of the single-seater upgrades, as well as a few other things*, so I`ll leave you to play with your new FO8 and get back to photoshop.

Cheers.

*yes, that includes the autox jimmy.
10 points and a gold star
#20 - Vitr
Nice work but can you reupload it please ? LFS database does not working now
Here you go. This is just the interior/exterior files, not the steering wheel pack.

The steering wheel model for the FO8 was replaced in patch Y, so the wheel pack I made for the FO8 no longer works unless you`re using an older version of LFS.

I`ll probably try sometime soon to make a replacement wheel pack that works with Y, but the new model is very limited in how it can be textured.
Attached files
FO8 Interior.zip - 1.6 MB - 404 views
Quote from unseen :Here you go. This is just the interior/exterior files, not the steering wheel pack.

The steering wheel model for the FO8 was replaced in patch Y, so the wheel pack I made for the FO8 no longer works unless you`re using an older version of LFS.

I`ll probably try sometime soon to make a replacement wheel pack that works with Y, but the new model is very limited in how it can be textured.

Great!! Thanks Unseen
#23 - Vitr
Thanx unseen
Wow, a great interior for the best car ever.
Awesome cockpit unseen Can you tell me wich .dds file I should edit to darken the FO8-wheel-grip? Editing the FV8_wheelfelt.dds doesn't work any more after patch y

High-Res FO8
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG