The online racing simulator
another S1 and S2 comparison Movie
(8 posts, started )
Yep, I've done another one of these kinds of movies. I actually tried running both at the same time. I got the idea from what I said here.
Anyways, here's 2 versions:
Music Version: For those who don't like the sound of the S1 XRT
No Music Version: For those who hate my choice of music or prefer engine noises.
S1 sound kills ears :/
I don't get it why you show the laptimes, they are of no relevance as you weren't driving competetively (spelling?) enough to make a valid comparison between S1 and S2.

just for reference:
in S1 the best XRT laptimes were low 1:22's (maybe some scarce high 1:21's, but not HLVC), you can check the S2 laptimes at LFSworld.
@csurdongulos
I'm not a very fast driver and the times were there mainly because I think the starting line was in two different places...
Quote from Xpowaspa :@csurdongulos
I'm not a very fast driver and the times were there mainly because I think the starting line was in two different places...

what do you mean? what has the starting line to do with laptimes? the length of the track is still the same wherever the starting line is.

just for the record: the starting line has not changed since S1.
how can you not like the sound of the S1 XRT?
I don't mind the sound personally, but some may think it doesn't sound like a car.
Oh, I just got the idea from how long it took both versions to reach the 1st corner and since I done both at the same time I thought it didn't seem fair if the starting lines were at different. Thx for the clarification

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG