The online racing simulator
Is it against the rules?
(10 posts, started )
#1 - NXKS
Is it against the rules?
To sell my account? Don't have as much time for games and I figure some good demo racers could get more use out of it.
Personally, I'd be shady about buying a used account, becuase you never know if said person could be banned from every server, or if he was a wrecker or whatever (not saying you are). Also, you never know in the future (S2 or S3), you might want to come back, and use your account, to try out new features without spending 50 or 75$ on an S2 or S3 licenced account.
#3 - NXKS
Well I'm a trusted seller on other forums and I was just wondering because I'm not going to sell if its against the rules.
I don`t know what I think about that. Sure, if you want to sell your account, if you don`t use it, it`s up to you. But there are two things, the first is that it is against the rules I belive, the EULA or what they call it, and the second, as ^ mentioned, you never knoe if you get more time later, or want to play S3 or S2 later, then there can be a good idea to just have your lisence just in case you want to come back

But, if you want, you do that, it`s not like we can stop you, just think over it well before you make a dsessision You can save some money if you want to play S3 in the future hehe.
#5 - SamH
It's not against the rules to sell your licence, but given the individuality of licences and their statistics it would probably not fetch a lot, second-hand. Also given the condition of the US$ at the moment if you decided to buy another LFS licence later, you're likely have to pay more for your new licence at that time.

In other words, unless you're absolutely strapped for cash, your LFS licence is likely to be worth more to you than anyone else, even if you're not using it.
#6 - Venus
Personally, I would never buy a used account. You have no idea how many times the guy has sold it before, or who else has access to it. I'm sorry but I wouldn't trust anyone with that. lol

Venus
Quote from Venus :or who else has access to it.

That's hardly a problem since you can change the password.
Except if you have payment details, you can retrieve said account from victor, by dropping him a PM, and giving him proof of purchase.
Now there's an idea

But aside that, selling your account is not a vey good idea judging from how much you may lose in the future.

Unlike most games, this game also carries an older demographic as well
Keep it...saves spending £24 or £36 when you do have the time.

Or: 48.4968 US$ or 72.7452 US$

Is it against the rules?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG