The online racing simulator
This is the preliminary list of applications. Where I have put a "?", we need more input. Please remember, we reserve the right to reject applications.
Attached images
testraceprelim.jpg
RF entries:

GT2 class.
1st car:
FZR
Drivers:[RF]-art555([RF]-art555), [RF]Scudge (matthew1993)

2nd car:
FZR
Drivers: [RF]R3MY (Raybrig), [RF]Misfit (preddie)

if anything is wrong please let me know
I'd like to enter 2 cars into this if there's still room, i'll post again after i've discussed what cars my team wanna use and driver line up.
I would like to enter too.

Name:[GVR]Sosna

Car:FXR

Class:GT1

Ps1:could anyone be kind enough to give me a set for FXR?

Ps2:is there any qualifying and when will that be?
CoRe GT2 XRR drivers will be me/CoRe.DWB and brianmcd/CoRe.Brian.

CoRe is also going to enter a GT1 FZR, driven by Forbin/CoRe.Forbin and probably rcpilot/CoRe.rcpilot

Question: why is it that the FZR (ostensibly the fastest car) has the smallest intake restriction? (conversely: FXR has the biggest, despite being the slowest.)
That was the first thing I noticed, the restrictions almost look backwards.

I'll drive one of the CoRe cars, I think I'll go with the XRR. BigTime/CoRe.BigTime.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Question: why is it that the FZR (ostensibly the fastest car) has the smallest intake restriction? (conversely: FXR has the biggest, despite being the slowest.)

Because FZR is NA and FXR is turbo I guess They have completly diffirent powerband
Well thats somthing I didn't think of, I guess once we run the test we will have a good idea of how they run together.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Question: why is it that the FZR (ostensibly the fastest car) has the smallest intake restriction? (conversely: FXR has the biggest, despite being the slowest.)

Because when I originally tried all the cars withteh same intake settings the FZR and XRR had thier asses handed to them, and the FZR looked positively anemic.

the FXR was the Benchmark car i was working with so the other cars got reduced restrictors so they didn't have thier asses kicked up one side of the track and down the other.
Olá / Hi

Fluid Racing would like to take part in this test race aswell.
The racers representing the team would be as follows:

[Fluid] KingNothing (KingNothing)
[Fluid] Max Biaggi (Max-Biaggi)

The car to choose is FZR from GT1 Class Cars.

Cyaz
Quote from KeiichiRX7 :Because when I originally tried all the cars withteh same intake settings the FZR and XRR had thier asses handed to them, and the FZR looked positively anemic.

the FXR was the Benchmark car i was working with so the other cars got reduced restrictors so they didn't have thier asses kicked up one side of the track and down the other.

Alright, cool. I guess we'll see how it plays out.
Cyber Racing would like to enter a GT1 FZR.

Drivers: mogster & scipy
I would like to enter too.

Name:[GVRTD]Tzive

Car:FXR

Class:GT1
Application withdrawn.
Quote from Greboth :If there is spaces left I would like to enter also.

GT2 FXR
[DR] Greboth.

Edit: If we are taking part in this race do we need the MoE skins or does it not matter for the test race?

Skins should not matter. This is only a test race. Though we should probably have people try to use a nickname according to what class of car they are in, just so it makes it easier while under observation.

Example:

GT1 F.Lastname
GT2 F.Lastname

Skins don't really matter at this point (your choice). For actual races in the season, they will.
I'm gonna enter Micro Mouse Mappy and Pac Racing Club both using the FZR in GT2.

Drivers for MMM FZR are Killa and Flammen.

PRC driver is me.
If LineR32 will do the skin i would like to change my team for this race to R.T. Souvalou ^_^
Just to report, I have to pull out of doing the test race due to loosing some work which I need to redo so I won't have time for lfs.
Infinity Skills: GT1 FZR

1. Mot3c
2. Csimpok
Prodrive Racing XRR GT2

Razvan - Radu Razvan - Romania

WRT Shark - Maier Cristian - Romania
What about number plates? Do cars have to have numbers on them? Cause our team skins don't have numbers on them
No, you won't need number plates. Remember this is a test race. The only requirement will be this:
Quote from Tweaker :

Skins don't really matter at this point (your choice). For actual races in the season, they will.

We are closing applications right now, as we have 34 entries, as can be seen below. Teams who havent told us their driver names yet, pls do so asap. We need the LFSWorld nicks as well, especially since we do need to do a screening to see who can race and who cannot, this can almost only be done via lfsworld.

If there are any more questions, feel free to ask. Qualifying will be a short session right before the race.
Attached images
testraceprelim.jpg
Again, this isn't an official race, so do not worry about MoE skins, racenumbers, etc. Results of the testrace are purely to see the balancing with the two classes... so reference with normal team information/skins is not needed. We will just need to know who is driving what class via something in their nickname, to help us as we watch.

EDIT: Blah posted at same time.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG