The online racing simulator
300 km/h barrier
(42 posts, started )
Quote from afastest :What?

Max, Doc, Kurt of course. Only the coolest game ever... :banana:
Im now waiting for hist post with his S2 account
#28 - JTbo
It is good that those who have illegal copies make posts in here, so dev's can have their IP-address and call officals that will take pirates computers and all cool stuff away, also their parents car too
-
(KiDCoDEa) DELETED by KiDCoDEa
I always wonder how dumb you have to be to post with a cracked account in an official forum illepall
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Let's not give airtime to LFS cracks, the more we talk about it the more tempting it might become for some..

No piece of software is free from being cracked, but I don't think it could tempt a serious racer, if you can only play LFS offline (without an account to upload hotlaps), you have nothing.

Some people were moaning in the past about the LFS account system, but it is the base for a good community.

BTW, I agree to put some extra content in the forum for the Licensed Races only, IIRC Victor said something about having some data connection between LFSWorld & LFSForum, so I wont suggest anything an left it to his imagination
#31 - JJ72
Quote from SchneeFee :did we have a single case where LFS has been cracked? I cant remember one.

I know a bunch of people who are playing cracked games, but I am not telling names.
i've gone 331 kph with drafting...
:ices_rofl funnny thread im sure noone was laughing liek i was LOLLOLPL
For clarity, if I remember correctly, the speed limit is 444mph before LFS resets the vehicle.
Quote from Batterypark :Or he's S2 licensed, but doesn't use that account for posting. Why don't you give him the benefit of the doubt?

Because that would mean they need to respect others and put
everyone at their 'level'. They'd need a simulator for that

As long as we are in the general LFS forum, i don't think we can't really
be off topic, but still...i'm also getting annoyed at all these negative
comments (more interesting for those posting them then for anyone else)
much more than the occasional seemingly demo racers maybe using a
cracked copy. I just sit back and laugh when one goes publicly announcing
he's using a cracked copy. It's also mush easier for the devs to ban them.
It's a good thing imo. We want ALL those lamers to post here, no ?!

It's a wonder how the community EVER got 'close'. I guess it's an initiation
ritual. If you can stand all the elitism and purism, you're a real LFS fan

Oh yeah, what's the subject again ? lol
Oh, i remember, 300kmh, mmm. Obviously The Ring would be the ideal
place to try. I've managed to get 290+ there with the right setup. I
never reached 300kmh without using another car to draft.
#36 - Tomi
It's funny to see all you guys accusing and blaming someone to use a cracked .exe while you seem to know a lot of stuff about how the .exe was cracked, if it had a virus or not and how it was easily available.

A cracked lfs exe is not something you find while walking innocently on the street, I presume some have already used one. I personnaly never searched one thus never found one, and I'm sure you can't find a cracked exe by accident :arge:

So next time, give him a chance, ask him politely to login to the forum using his own S2 account instead of accusing him directly while some of you do not look so innocent in this case. If in this case he uses a cracked copy, he will probably reconsider the question about wether he should purchase it.

Back to the topic : I never watch my speed gauge. I have absolutely no idea of the highest speed I can reach in LFS. Mom told me to watch the road, you never know, sometimes a corner decide to appear in front of you.
why even bother cracking lfs? all the fun is in racing online.
people are quick to be mean online because there are little or no punishments

a friend of mine cracked lfs s2 because he only had s1. and he bought s2 a few days after he got the crack.
Ya the max speed i have done is 720Km/h on the dot in the f08, thanks to mechanic....
Then the vehicle is reset.

Ya i agree its stupid to crack S2....there's limited fun when playing offline.
All the LFS greatness is found online.
It would be stupid to crack S2 even if you could race online with it. Cracking is like "hey devs, thanks for the great game and f*uck you."
On topic..

I remember reaching 299km/h without tweaks or draft. But I think reaching 300 will come even more difficult when aerodynamics gets fixed, we need more power to Formula V8
It's easy to reach 300+ on KY Oval reverse. I've done 301
The other way around, you can do 300 on the straight before the final corner without drafting.

300 km/h barrier
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG