The online racing simulator
What hardware Should i buy 4 this pc spec
Ok i have this specs on my pc and i wanna run 75+ at all time but i only have 120 pounds to spend i found this but i dont know if it worth buying if i can get better can you leave the link

CPU http://www.overclockers.co.uk/ ... duct.php?prodid=CP-151-IN

PSU http://www.overclockers.co.uk/ ... duct.php?prodid=CA-016-OK

MOBO http://www.overclockers.co.uk/ ... duct.php?prodid=MB-120-AB

Can you tell me if this will do what i asked and if it is worth it

Thanx Austin
Attached files
DxDiag.txt - 38.4 KB - 151 views
There is nothing wrong with your current PC. It should be able to run 50+ all the time. (Above 50 you wont notice any improvements)
i get 22+ with full grid and i get lagg then just crash and i want it smoothi et 120 on my own
Quote from Austin31287 :i get 22+ with full grid and i get lagg then just crash and i want it smoothi et 120 on my own

reinstall windows, i think it have to help you to reach 75+ fps
Quote from Austin31287 :(...) but i only have 120 pounds to spend (...)

That is where most people go wrong. There is an old saying that goes I'm not that rich that I can buy cheap. This is especially true with PC hardware, if you're gonna upgrade, save enough money and buy things in mid-high price range. Everything else is a waste of money IMHO. At least then it will take a year or two for your hardware to become old and make you think of an upgrade. Your computer is decent for LFS now, so save some more money before buying.

Consult online reviews and benchmarks and multiple sources. And whatever you do, DO NOT TRUST THE COMPUTER STORE SALESMAN!

edit Or like Andrey1000 said, work with what you got. Reinstalling windows may do some good, so would cleaning the registry with some tool you can find on google.

Or...buy a better cooling system and overclock your CPU!
i want it to stay 75+ fps at alltime
Quote from kurent : And whatever you do, DO NOT TRUST THE COMPUTER STORE SALESMAN!

Especially if they work at PC World. Frikking ripoff cowboys.

@Austin
Honestly, your system should be more than capable of supplying good FPS in LFS all the time. (well, maybe not sat at the back of 20 AI cars...but who does that anyway:P )

It sounds like a serious cleanup/tweaking session is all all you need.
How can i overclock well i could restart my how pc but i have soo mucth on it wht is importan
#9 - dadge
Quote from The Moose :
(well, maybe not sat at the back of 20 AI cars...but who does that anyway:P )

19 ai uf1's against me in a restricted lx4 is alot of fun (restrictions are as follows 39% 100% 70%)
LOL Ai are RETARDS
Quote from dadge :19 ai uf1's against me in a restricted lx4 is alot of fun

We obviously have very different definitions of fun
it fun becuz you always win that if they dont just think lets ram the bas*ard ^^ (Restart)
no i don't always win, that what's fun. my definition of fun is something that puts a smile on my face must be fun, like farting in the bath or face plants hehehehe.
Lol
The only upgrade worth doing to that PC is *maybe* get a DirextX 10 graphics card in the next year. However, this is utterky pointless until there are some games that actually use DX10.

Save your pennies for now, and be happy that what you have is still faster than 90% of the rest of the world.
#16 - Osco
just have it overclocked by harjun
he seems to know best
WTF you've asked this question about 3 times already, and those parts have been selected for you. There are no better parts for the money.

If certain people started listening to what they were told I reckon there'd be like 10% less new threads on this forum.
#19 - Jakg
To be fair this was just my suggestion - i've never used any of those components, and from what i've read about OcUK recently i'm with Strobe on finding a different supplier.
Quote from Osco :just have it overclocked by harjun
he seems to know best

Yea, he has the extra skill.

Also, I can only agree with what everyone else is telling you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG