The online racing simulator
Insim I Want 1
hiya,i want an insim for OFFLINE play but i want a cruise 1 now you can all be like "oh no not another 1"but sometimes its nice just to play 1 player and cruise around track kinda like a career mode.i would like for some1 to send me maybe a base of an insim with say just the money and cars system so i could add my own commands and also learn as i go along.I will thank the person greatly who would give me this oppitunity to have fun aswell as learning so if you got anything for me P.M me and i will get back to you A.S.A.P thanks

P.S i tried making LFSlapper like a cruise and i couldnt figure it so...

also to prove im not just trying to take stuff for nothing if someone wants to add me on msn and give say 1hour a day so i could learn like i said up there ^.maybe thery could take me through building it step by step ANY help will be great
Yeah, a BASIC insim would be great, so that I could learn how to develop the insim and myself too Would be glad to have one
hm..
Ok thanks for that angel but i realy need 1 with a money system cause thats the bit im struggling with
I'll post almost exactly what I wrote last time (and the time before that, and the time before that, and...) someone asked about the money system, only I'll make it clearer.

I've never played on a cruise server for longer than a few minutes. I have no idea how you go about acquiring money, therefore I cannot advise on what packets to look for and what packets to do data manipulation with.

If its simply a case of you can't drive something until you say "!givemetehmonies" and it gives you loads, which you then exchange for a car, then that's bloodly simple. Otherwise, give us more information.
Quote from the_angry_angel :I'll post almost exactly what I wrote last time (and the time before that, and the time before that, and...) someone asked about the money system, only I'll make it clearer.

I've never played on a cruise server for longer than a few minutes. I have no idea how you go about acquiring money, therefore I cannot advise on what packets to look for and what packets to do data manipulation with.

If its simply a case of you can't drive something until you say "!givemetehmonies" and it gives you loads, which you then exchange for a car, then that's bloodly simple. Otherwise, give us more information.

Ok sorry ive been vauge but basically you start off in the UF1 then you drive and have a licence status on screen.as you go round say for example blackwood then,for evevy certain amount of distance traveled it gives out a certain amount of money.also for every lap done it gives out a licence point.then as you progress to a new licence(example : 20laps) then more cars are avilable to drive BUT you have to buy them first also if you try and drive a car thats not on your record then it automattically spectates you again...

need any more info let me know thanks
Thanks for that Angel! I will check it as I finish at work
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Thanks for that Angel! I will check it as I finish at work

what are you plans for it?..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG