The online racing simulator
GRT is out of MOE
Like the title says.

Thanks for your work with the MOE.
Oh no :/
Two teams out...
Does Frank's post mean that another team may sign up for saturday race?
They may, but we havent gotten any interest yet, unfortunately.
Quote from Hoellsen :They may, but we havent gotten any interest yet, unfortunately.

You should advertise it a bit more.... I would have gotten some T7R members to do it with me but it's too late now.
Maybe next time
We will definetely try to acquire a full grid for the 24h.
#7 - XRRoy
Quote from nikimere :You should advertise it a bit more.... I would have gotten some T7R members to do it with me but it's too late now.
Maybe next time

if you can find 3 racers you can still join or am i wrong?
Let me stress, that it is never too late (or well, after the green flag maybe) to enter a team for the next race We just need some time to check the experience of the team members.
#9 - XRRoy
Quote from Frankmd :Let me stress, that it is never too late (or well, after the green flag maybe) to enter a team for the next race We just need some time to check the experience of the team members.

all t7r dudes are experienced except for their latest member
True, T7R does have enough pedigree, Frank is more generally speaking.
I am sorry to inform you that Mercury is leaving the MoE aswell
Thank you all for the races and good luck in the races to come
may the best team win
#12 - Jay
O_o

I was wondering if there is any chance that the teams come back for future races? I understand that for this particular race it is maybe harder to get 3 people together, because of the holiday season. It would be really good to see you guys back for the rest of the season.
Hey!
If there's a team who's looking for drivers to race for them in this league, I'd like to join. I don't know what the rules says about joining to a team during, but if it's possible, and if anyone wants a driver let me know

Norbi, usually I organize our FXR team, but I'm totally overbusy this weekend, and not at home. And all our usual drivers arent able. We have atm 3 drivers with ??? if they even can participate. BusterOne can maybe, Alex Marx maybe and maybe Mafiosi. You can contact me via msn or pm here or whatever tonight till 1 o'clock, then you would have to go via our webpage... (If you dont even mind at all driving in a slower car etc... )
Cool, it's just that it turned out I can't race tomorrow and we might be able to come up with our own tHR team for the next race. We'll see how's that gonna work out, and I'll get back to you. Thanks anyway.
Just want to say, that with the new 45% rule, you only need 1 driver to race 10% of the race. That is just 36 minutes, so 1 stint...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG