The online racing simulator
how to pay ?
(15 posts, started )
how to pay ?
hi im from netherlands i have no creditcard moneybook dosent allow me to make a account becouse im to young for paypal i need 2 wait a month before i can activate my bank account and do it whit my own bank money transfer i dont know how to do that ( my bank is postbank)

dos somebodey have a idea to slove the problem?
You could ask someone who's old enough (and with a credit card or a paypal account) to buy a voucher for you.
If you can't find anyone to make the payment for you online, you could get your bank to write you an international money order and then mail it to the devs.

It will take a lot longer than ordering online, though.

Edit: Oh, you can't use your account for another month? Shame. Maybe give the money to your parents and ask them to get a money order you can send.
Ride your bike to Victors house
Quote from Rooble :Ride your bike to Victors house

victor is in uk now :S and my parrents have no creditcard XD il ask my 20year old irl fried if he will do it for me whit creditcard and

victor shame u!! u must come back to netherlands an come to my house
Good luck to get your license. I remeber it take me a lot of time to figure how to get mine. But don't worry, it's only plaisure after you'll get it and you'll soon forget these troubles.

See you on a S2 server
Quote from spikeguns :victor is in uk now :S and my parrents have no creditcard XD il ask my 20year old irl fried if he will do it for me whit creditcard and

victor shame u!! u must come back to netherlands an come to my house

huh? I haven't been out of the country for a while
oo i dident know tell me where u live :O then il send money troug post ! u can email me [email protected]
i can always look in addres book and look where u live :O im gonne do that lol
omg i found a picture of u victor :O internet has alot infromation
and i think that i have ur addres
one tip, when you do get his adress, dont get shouting it across the forums, there are some sick and twisted people on the interweb

Why not discuss this over PM with Victor?

P.S good luck with getting S2
u cant pm victor XD and im not telling his addres on this forum =)
how could i get premisson to mail or pm victor??
Write an email to support including "Please forward to Mr. Victor van Vlaardigen"
chances are victor won't be able to help you. Even if he does, it will still take longer to get online then if you do it electronically.

Not sure about Netherlands, but in most countries nowadays you can buy a prepaid money card (like a credit card) and use it for virtually anything you'd use your credit card for. That should be the fastest way possible to get your unlock.

Good luck and welcome.

how to pay ?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG