The online racing simulator
prices [of LFS] are not correct [exchange rate mistake]
hi i wanne buy a s2 licence that cost 24$ but im netherlands so i need to pay 35€ but euro is now higher than dollar so... can some 1 change it couse im not gonne pay like 17euro to much

Live rates at 2007.08.09 21:21:33 UTC 24.00 USD

=

17.5539 EUR

United States Dollars Euro 1 USD = 0.731412 EUR 1 EUR = 1.36722 USD
the Prices for S2 licence is in GBP so thats £24 not $24.
Ohhhhh Dear.....

Thats the currency market for ya - shame - if ya had got it a year ago - you would have got a good deal. if you had done what I did and got it 2 years ago - it was well cheap.

Nothing you can do about it bud - thats life I am afraid. You are still getting a decent deal - Its LFS - your gonna love it and every cent is worth it.
Why does everybody think the world revolves around dollars
oo i see but its still not right becouse 24pound is 33.6dollar
and on website they say 35.08 thats a big diffrence :O
#6 - dadge
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Why does everybody think the world revolves around dollars

the world revolves around euro
#8 - dadge
no, the world revolves around the sun. sheesh go to school
#9 - SamH
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Why does everybody think the world revolves around dollars

It's because the US$ a big talking point, since the US, the greatest Capitalist government in the world, is now entirely propped up by financial loans from China, the greatest Communist nation in the world
how to pay ??
and im from netherlands i have no creditcard moneybook dosent allow me to make a acoount becouse im to young for paypal i need 2 wait a month before i can activate my bank account and do it whit my own bank money transfer i dont know how to do that ( my bank is postbank)

dos somebodey have a idea tto slove the problem?
you are not paying more. you are paying £24 (british pounds) because the euro is not as strong as the pound then you might think you are paying more but you are actually paying the same.
eg i pay 1 british pound for a loaf of bread, you pay 1 euro and 50 cents for the same loaf.
Different places have different rates... for example. Paypal exchange rates are never as good as the rates shown on XE.com ect.

Unfortunatly it always changes, so.
Quote from SamH :It's because the US$ a big talking point, since the US, the greatest Capitalist government in the world, is now entirely propped up by financial loans from China, the greatest Communist nation in the world

And because China has threatent the US to sell their 1.33 trillion dollars worth of US treasuries wich could trigger a crash of the US-dollar.
Anyway the Euro is going to rules the world
Quote from shadow2kx :Anyway the Euro is going to rules the world

It can't because it's Euro as in Europe, but I'm sure they'll think of something else for a World currency.
Despite the fact the Euro has actually damaged many countries economy...why do you think we won't switch in the UK, we want to buy things on holiday for half the amount we can get them here.
Just diversify your foreign currency holdings kids - the dollar's in a bigger hole than the US Fed Reserve is letting on ... so buy Euros, yuan and even Aussie dollars (hell, in five years the ruble might be better buy than a buck. Dasvedanya! ) US production jobs are going offshore quicker than lemmings, interest rates are about to jump back up again, Greenspan kept inflation artificially low and created a dangerous credit bubble, hedge funds are going broke faster than the people whose money is about to disappear and lil' Georgie's taken the country from a Clinton-era budget surplus to a 6+trillion dollar deficit (among other things). Move to Canada while you still can (if they'll let you in - if not head to Tijuana and start drinking yourself stupid)! Either that or put all you got into oil companies and weapons manufacturers - those guys will never, ever go broke

/doom
Quote from spikeguns :and im from netherlands i have no creditcard moneybook dosent allow me to make a acoount becouse im to young for paypal i need 2 wait a month before i can activate my bank account and do it whit my own bank money transfer i dont know how to do that ( my bank is postbank)

dos somebodey have a idea tto slove the problem?

Ask your parents to buy it for you then pay them back by washing the dog/carpet/car/house for the next 3 months.

Oh wait, hold on, I have another idea....wait a month.
i have te money but my parents dont have a creditcard XD
i cant wait a month becouse if i dont have it in 2 weeks i die!!
Perhaps the Devs would accept a barter in exchange for a license? A few chickens and a pig, or perhaps 2 dozen eggs and a turkey? Maybe even 80 pounds of sheep manure. The possibilities are endless.
Quote from spikeguns :i have te money but my parents dont have a creditcard XD
i cant wait a month becouse if i dont have it in 2 weeks i die!!

Well, I guess you're screwed then, aren't ya? Nice knowing you mate, say hi to Hendrix for me ...

Seriously, send a money order to LFS via snail mail - you're only in the Netherlands, it won't take long to reach them. Once they process your money they'll email you an unlock code and you can race right away. Don't be such a drama queen

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG