The online racing simulator
Cant lockup!
(17 posts, started )
Cant lockup!
i know that there is a limit each week how many times you can
lock up youre game, but i have been formatting my computer all day, also run 2 different os on my system.

Now, i cant play becuase i have used upp all mine.
that isnt fair at all. Becuase now my system is fixed
i just bought a logitech wheel and i wanna
play my game, that i paid for.
Email the devs directly from the main page www.liveforspeed.net

They will likely take pity on you and grant you an unlock...
You get an extra unlock each Friday up to two maximum spare unlocks on your account. You being locked out is entirely your fault for not reading how the unlocking mechanism works and wasting them by unlocking before your system was fixed. However, you're lucky and only have to wait till tomorrow anyway.
Quote from AndroidXP :You get an extra unlock each Friday up to two maximum spare unlocks on your account. You being locked out is entirely your fault for not reading how the unlocking mechanism works and wasting them by unlocking before your system was fixed. However, you're lucky and only have to wait till tomorrow anyway.

I know what you mean, but think of it this way, ive payed for it.
I have never ever seen this system in any game ever, and never expected it ither.

Although i can imagine why they do this, becuase peopels sitting in network wont be able to abuse the system, but there are smarter things to solve that.
Yes, you have paid for it and so have I. But you obviously didn't read this:
Quote :
3. Unlock Rules and Regulations
3.1 You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.
3.2 You will initially be able to unlock LFS S2 or later versions 3 times. This allows you to unlock on two computers and keep one spare unlock.
3.3 We recognise that people may buy a new computer or reinstall their operating system from time to time. For this reason, we will automatically give you an extra spare unlock once a week (every friday morning), up to a maximum of having 2 spare unlocks available. The number of unlocks you have left can be found on your status page.
3.4 You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.

To be found here. Now quit whining.
im not whining

i just want whats fricking mine ,

the point is that ive never seen the system before so
i was supriced, but hopefully ill get my new unlock now
within the next hours
Här hittar du licensavtalet på svenska: http://liveforspeed.se/?view=l ... icense__license_agreement

Quote :3. Regler och bestämmelser för upplåsning.
3.1§ Du har rätt att installera S1 eller S2 på två datorer för eget bruk och/eller för att spela mot någon annan på ett lokalt nätverk.

3.2§ Inledningsvis kommer du kunna att låsa upp LFS S2 eller senare versioner av LFS tre gånger. Det gör det möjligt för dig att låsa upp LFS på två datorer och behålla en nyckel i reserv.

3.3§ LFS utvecklare är medvetna om att att man köper en ny dator eller gör en ominstallation av sitt operativsystem med jämna mellanrum. Därför kommer du automatiskt bli delgiven en extra nyckel varje månad, dock kommer du aldrig kunna ha mer än två reservnycklar. Du kan se ditt antal resterande nycklar på Live for Speeds status-sida.

Du får med andra ord tills på fredag. Se till att ditt system fungerar som det skall innan du låser upp LFS nästa gång.
00:33 still no lockup
UK is an hour behind.
ok thx, sitting here driving demo cars with my new formula force,
wanna go in my bf1

thx alot for the response though
bump 01:14 :sleep2:
Quote from lfs.net :You have used all available unlocks. You will get new unlock request available every friday morning.

Go to bed.
naaahaaa, seriusly i have spent whole day
fixing my old Logitech wingman formula force serial
converted to usb, and i am gonna take a few laps
with the bf1 before i go to sleep.

Been playing alot with keyboard but its hard in thoose speeds
to get accurate especially the gasing part.

ohhh its gonna be fun
I hope you didn't recover your LFS folder when you formated as that will NOT workin 90% of cases.
Just making sure you're in need of unlock rather then a fresh install
well the game is working fine now, u just need to unlock
or did i missunderstand you?
meh going to bed now, hope that there will be one available unlock for
in the morning! thx for the help
Quote from Decubal :well the game is working fine now, u just need to unlock
or did i missunderstand you?

There are isses with unlocking if you recover your folder during the format process. The game works fine but the unlocking is the issue.
Thats why I pointed out that if you saved you old LFS folder and are trying to use it, reinstall a fresh new copy of LFS.

You should get some sleep though

Cant lockup!
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG