The online racing simulator
LFS in flightsim circle?
(15 posts, started )
#1 - JJ72
LFS in flightsim circle?
Odd, when you come over LFS on avsim forum - linked to Feelthere's webpage. But also kind of cool, looks like they are buying vouchers for people. (but why a voucher when you can buy directly I have yet figure out)

http://www.feelthere.com/2005/lfs.html
Yeah, Feelthere, I know them well, I did all the skins for their commercial 737 PIC package
I have seen that site, they seem to claim LFS as their own work, and from my knowledge they are not an official reseller of vouchers. So there is a chance that the site is fraudulent.
Anyone yet contacted those guys regarding this?
#6 - Lible
Writing an email right now..
I did actually try and email Victor (Racz) the "leader" of Feelthere the other week about this, but never got a mail back
#8 - Lible
Dear Lible,

Please be assured we do business in a fair way however we believe this is something that needs be remain between us and our business partners and not the general public. Now we are asking you to stop accusing us and refrain from this activity immediatelly.

Thank you

support
Quote from Lible :Dear Lible,

Please be assured we do business in a fair way however we believe this is something that needs be remain between us and our business partners and not the general public. Now we are asking you to stop accusing us and refrain from this activity immediatelly.

Thank you

support

hmph. Now they even sound fishier to me
#10 - JJ72
I don't think they are taking advantage or anything, the worst just being they tend to direct people buying LFS through them and maybe gaining some benefit in the process, however it doesn't affect LFS's income and surely they are doing a positive promotion job, so no need for over reaction I guess.

p.s. I bought their deluxe grand caravan.
Quote from JJ72 :I don't think they are taking advantage or anything, the worst just being they tend to direct people buying LFS through them and maybe gaining some benefit in the process, however it doesn't affect LFS's income and surely they are doing a positive promotion job, so no need for over reaction I guess.

p.s. I bought their deluxe grand caravan.

From the thread linked earlier in this thread, a quote from Feelthere.....
Quote :Maybe the idea of driving a "Follow Me" car round an airport doesn't do it for you? Maybe you want something with four wheels and no wings, but a bit faster than the pushback tug? Feelthere may have just the thing for you, with their Live for Speed "Ultimate Racing Simulator".

I'm against anything that someone portrays as their own that isn't their own.
Well if they really sell it and the buyer receives the license they are not making profit, the opposite really. They claim it will cost 47 USD, and with the current rate that is 23.1932 GBP. Noobs with dollars.
Quote from mrodgers :From the thread linked earlier in this thread, a quote from Feelthere.....

I'm against anything that someone portrays as their own that isn't their own.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Nope, that was from AVSIM, a flying community, probably their news section.
#14 - troy
Yep

Rene,

This is Vic from feelThere. My support guy told me you raised some concern about our activity about LFS. We have a deal with the LFS Folks and it's all OK. We are working with them and selling their product with their permission.

Best regards

Victor
(who's also fan of racing and flying )

ps.: are you an F1 fan as well?

LFS in flightsim circle?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG