The online racing simulator
Photoshop Help
(7 posts, started )
Photoshop Help
Ive Just gotten Photoshop CS3 and i am pretty new to it and i would like to get to know some basics for it for skinning!

Thanks
#2 - garph
Good news is that http://skinnerz.proboards26.com/index.cgi? is very good for getting all the info you need.

Bad news is that there really aren't any, how to make a skin, tutorials. You have to learn some photoshop basics (it may not seem like it but they really do teach you what you need to know) and then apply them to making a skin, it's the only way.

Just search google for photoshop tutorials. There are also some links at master skinners as well.
I ve tried master skinnerz but it doesnt make sense too me and there not for one program so its hard
Download the Skin Kits. Make for each colour a new layer and paste some stickers on it. Whats the problem?
I would suggest before trying to skin in photoshop you learn the basics of photoshop first. Things such as how to create layers, make selection's, gradients, colour fills, Be able to transform things etc. They are the basics for skins making. They can be more complicated if you start to use other tools though. Just take your time and don't expect instant master pieces
If you can handle your way around MsPaint you can take the basics of tools and it's really alot the same in Photoshop.

Though Photoshop is heavier, has alot more features and is more advanced. Basics it's the same.

What I suggest is just try the basic tools out first. Paint brush, pencil, eraser, paint bucket and gradients. Then try to make a new layer and paint a bit on it. The try to click the little eye that's on it. That'll describe what a layer is pretty good.
When you know how to use those go for the tutorials.
There is no 'how to skin' tutorial because such a thing can not exist. You need to learn the tools at your disposal. The only thing specific to making skins that you need to know is how to align things across different parts of the car.

What you need to learn is how to use photoshop to do the things you want to do. Look for basic tutorials on how to use it, things like layers, blending modes, and the pen tool. The pen tool is your greatest tool as a Photoshop user. Learn how to use the program and then you can make whatever skin your heart desires.

Photoshop Help
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG