The online racing simulator
Round 3 Kyoto National Reverse - Pre-race discussion
You can discuss pre-race things and whatnots here .

I have only had a few laps, but IMO, what the FZ5 gains in speed on the oval section, it loses out on in the infield section.
Not only that, but the tyres have a hammering around the oval section and overheat real quick, so us FZ5'ers will need to run higher pressures to keep the temps down.
I plan to do some extended testing on Friday night and Saturday morning, I'll switch the server over to the correct combo, and I'll post my setup when I have made it
Looking forward to Round 3
Quote from danowat :

I have only had a few laps, but IMO, what the FZ5 gains in speed on the oval section, it loses out on in the infield section.
Not only that, but the tyres have a hammering around the oval section and overheat real quick, so us FZ5'ers will need to run higher pressures to keep the temps down.

Exactly my thoughts aswell I'll join in on some training later today.
Won't be at this race, on Holiday, I'll be back the following week! Have fun everyone
im looking forward to THis seeing its on an open track
I won't be able to make this one either guys, sorry I'll be back for the following race though. Have fun :-)
Cool more points for me!!!!!
Not if i get there first
Not sure if i'll be able to make this one either! My girlfriend is staying over, and i'm not sure she'll put up with me gawping at a screen for 2 hours... I'll ask nicely

Not that it'll really change the points much, but I enjoy racing with you lot
Quote from Quietus :Not sure if i'll be able to make this one either! My girlfriend is staying over, and i'm not sure she'll put up with me gawping at a screen for 2 hours... I'll ask nicely

Not that it'll really change the points much, but I enjoy racing with you lot

this could be a chance for me to get 1 point this season
ps i used to live in gloucester before i moved to spain
lol how bout we both get something
Done some 1/2 race distance practice tonight, and with a full length race set I am "peaking" at low 1:56's and easily getting low 1:57's consistantly
I have done some half races too tonight. I have made 2 sets so far, 1 lasts full race distance but understeers me into the high 57's low 58's, and the other lasts half distance but gets me consistant low 57's
Quote from LFSn00b :meh, i get the point, you get nothing =P

I believe you have to finish the race to gain a point..
yep thast true but im not to good at that either 23rd at aston and dnf at sc
Hmm, just busted out a 55.80 during a race, not too shabby
Just had a little practice, got me a 1.55.5 . Problem is the FZ slips into to drift mode far to easily.
You should all have the required info for tomorrows race, if you haven't let me know.
Got down to a 55.6 yesterday. Thx to Vain for the setup
I am struggling, and I doubt I will, to beat 1:56
i cant even get down to 2.00.00
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
I haven't practiced since last week, better get some in
I'm really, really sorry but i have to skip this one as well...
I was looking forward to this Combo but i have some other important stuff to do tomorrow.

Have fun everybody.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG