The online racing simulator
I would like to see prototype cars
I would like to see prototype cars hehe more speed

Any 1 eles think that would be kool
The DP1 looked great. I'd love to see it go in. Trouble is, experimental cars or prototypical cars probably are still being fine tuned, and will change over time. The RAC we have in the game is a bit differnent looking now, I'm not sure about under the bonnet though.

I do like that about LFS though- how it's got some weirder cars which may not be hugely popular, but are still fun to drive. It's part of the spirit of LFS for me.

More weird cars!
Quote from Electrik Kar :The DP1 looked great. I'd love to see it go in. Trouble is, experimental cars or prototypical cars probably are still being fine tuned, and will change over time. The RAC we have in the game is a bit differnent looking now, I'm not sure about under the bonnet though.

I do like that about LFS though- how it's got some weirder cars which may not be hugely popular, but are still fun to drive. It's part of the spirit of LFS for me.

More weird cars!

I think he means Le Mans type of prototypes.

Been suggested before.
Ahh, ok. No problemo then...
-
(Electrik Kar) DELETED by Electrik Kar
Lol sorry i should made clearer what type prototypes i meant yes i mean Le Mans type of prototypes. SexXy Car ^^
*sigh*
Well, of course it's been mentioned before
clicky
It has been mentioned before, but IMO it is worth a +1 more now than before due to bigger grids meaning we can have multiclass racing. Just think Ky gp long with 18 LMP's and 14 GTR's - that would be good
Definitely +1. I like to see the DP1 or something similar in LFS
Well, the DP1 is definately not a LeMans proto:P

I'd love the DP1 as well as some LeMans Prototypes. GTPs, preferrably, but one of each would be sick.
I want the Grand- Am Style Prototype!
Quote from Electrik Kar :The RAC we have in the game is a bit differnent looking now, I'm not sure about under the bonnet though.

Well, the RAC in the game is the 02/03 model. Problem is it's nowhere mentioned in the game. "Raceabout 02/03" would make more sense than "RA" (like it's now in the car selection screen).
BF1 isn't fast enough for you?
#13 - wark
I could write a book on how pointless new car/track suggestion threads are.
Just compile every single new car/track thread from the last four years into one volume. That oughta have people dying from boredom pretty quick.

But at least it'd be more interesting than a Tom Clancy novel.

As a bonus, you could ram it down the throat of the next person who asks for - well, anything that's been discussed more than, say, once.

Which would also be more interesting than a Clancy novel. For them, not you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG