The online racing simulator
fastest AS_CLUB fox keyboarders?
Hey guys .. just wondering if some guys are faster on keyboard than me and my friend on as club (FOX)

so far our best is 1.01.06 1st split 32,36( mine u:jonaskarl nickname: jonaskarl.iceland ) and 1.01.09 ( u:kekkart , nickname: kristjansson.iceland )

we are trying to go to 1.00 then at least im going to purchase a DFP or G25 when i get in to the 1.00's but its a big time wall to smash down!

so anyone else faster then us on kb ?
Wrong section, shouldn't this be in Beginners Section or General Discussion?
Quote from jonaskarl :Hey guys .. just wondering if some guys are faster on keyboard than me and my friend on as club (FOX)

so far our best is 1.01.06 1st split 32,36( mine u:jonaskarl nickname: jonaskarl.iceland ) and 1.01.09 ( u:kekkart , nickname: kristjansson.iceland )

we are trying to go to 1.00 then at least im going to purchase a DFP or G25 when i get in to the 1.00's but its a big time wall to smash down!

so anyone else faster then us on kb ?

Highest mouser in the hotlap charts is 1:00.75 I guess you are using a mouse?
Well my teammate [SR] Aragorth uses mouse and his pb is 1.00.45
#5 - DeKo
ive seen a guy using mouse doing low 06's, the name escapes me though.

No idea about keyboard, im guessing it would be slower. If your restricted to keyboard, mouse would be your best bet, unless your on a lappy, obviously.

Also, it took me a year to get a 1:00.99 with my wheel, i imagine keyboard is an absolute nightmare.
was gonna say last time i did that combo argorth was pretty damn rapid on mouse
we dont use mouse.. think it sucks.. we use only keyboard and nothing else then keyboard
Well, there´s a huge race between me and jonas to get the first lap with keyboard under 1.01
#9 - robt
im on a 1:01.6 on keys. think if i took all my best sectors i get a 1:01.09
1.00.99 TODAY on keyboard!! !!! with 1st split 32,44.. my best is 32,36 so i can still go lower!!

Thats damn fast, I can only reach middle 1.01`s, and thats with wheel, poor me
#12 - Nobo
impressive tbh...
1554 laps and u dont get bored of that combo?
Quote from chanoman315 :1554 laps and u dont get bored of that combo?

Auch lol.
Ask Failure about that, 100 000 laps on same track and he still seem to like it
#15 - robt
jonaskarl: did you save the replay? would be nice to have the conections list up to prove it was keys
yeaps i have it saved my friend kristjansson.iceland saved the replay. i dont have a clue how to upload it though
if someone wants to test my kb settings..

keyboard - stabilised

Steer rate 0.77
Return rate 1.00

+ a good as_club setup and you are good to go
i can uppload it, i myself took a couple of tenths of today as well, went down to 1.01:05, to beat jonas´s previous 06, that bastard did a under 1.01 in the next race

how do i upload the replay, i saved it for him
#19 - robt
Quote from jonaskarl :if someone wants to test my kb settings..

keyboard - stabilised

Steer rate 0.77
Return rate 1.00

+ a good as_club setup and you are good to go

im the opposite steer of 1.00 and retuirn of 0.77
Quote from chanoman315 :1554 laps and u dont get bored of that combo?

OMG are you serious? I did at least 15000 laps on AS CLUB with the FOX and it's still not boring. 1500 could be counted as NOTHING. I could say the last 10.000 laps did not change anything to my driving at all but it actually did since i get very constant 1.00.50's where i got 1.00.80's on occasion when i just started this combo. Just once a day maybe...
Later this got to .70 once a day, .60 etc. Now its getting really somewhere, like every lap a .50 or lower. I scream in anger when i drive .70's, it's almost insane how mad u can get at pretty decent times.

My best is a .28 without slipstream, .23 with.

Oh well I can't get enough of this track, such a shame I had to brake my G25 and haven't been able to play for three months now since i have no money to buy a new one. I really don't want to try the mouse nor keyboard, it's just not like racing. Ah well, the time will come and I will see how bad this absence ruined my laptimes. Hope i won't have to start all over again
Quote from BruTaLysT :OMG are you serious? I did at least 15000 laps on AS CLUB with the FOX and it's still not boring. 1500 could be counted as NOTHING. I could say the last 10.000 laps did not change anything to my driving at all but it actually did since i get very constant 1.00.50's where i got 1.00.80's on occasion when i just started this combo. Just once a day maybe...
Later this got to .70 once a day, .60 etc. Now its getting really somewhere, like every lap a .50 or lower. I scream in anger when i drive .70's, it's almost insane how mad u can get at pretty decent times.

My best is a .28 without slipstream, .23 with.

Oh well I can't get enough of this track, such a shame I had to brake my G25 and haven't been able to play for three months now since i have no money to buy a new one. I really don't want to try the mouse nor keyboard, it's just not like racing. Ah well, the time will come and I will see how bad this absence ruined my laptimes. Hope i won't have to start all over again

I would also scream if I got lap times like that, but that would be of happines
Ahhh Bruta, while you were away I just had to beat you with a 1.00.22
can i have ur set?
Can I touch you?
well. its over, got a wheel now, first day of driving got me down to 1.00:88

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG