The online racing simulator
1 more thing that i learn me from the 1st race keep quiet.
There are 1 rule that says No chat when we qual or race.

I look yesterday when nikimere tell us all pleas be quiet!!! but no have respect and listen to him,that is very bad i think....

I have no prob with this chat when i race or qual because i block chat.
But now is it a rule and i think we will follow this rule and i think nikimere will be harder on that, that´s not fun but is a rule.

But now is it only one more race so...

But thanks for u hosting and have this race nikimere.
I am not so fast and i am not going to win but it is Fun and race.
Quote from Citywidemicke :1 more thing that i learn me from the 1st race keep quiet.
There are 1 rule that says No chat when we qual or race.

I look yesterday when nikimere tell us all pleas be quiet!!! but no have respect and listen to him,that is very bad i think....

I have no prob with this chat when i race or qual because i block chat.
But now is it a rule and i think we will follow this rule and i think nikimere will be harder on that, that´s not fun but is a rule.

But now is it only one more race so...

But thanks for u hosting and have this race nikimere.

Thanks for reminding me!

kdempsey gets a warning for chatting. Do it again and you will be penalised.
I think 2 points is not enough, but you are the chief so subject closed.. He lost 2 points and i lost at least twice..

But how to avoid bumpdrafting? By honking the horn? And if the driver behind don`t care about my honking he will stil bumpdraft me? Then how to get over that problem?

I dont wanna be bumpdrafted becaused if it ends BAD for me, someone will maybe get a 2 points duck (is that the word.) by ENDING my race and I will maybe loose 10 or even be on the roof. I dont see any racing series in Denmark where bumpdrafting are allowed, bur drafting is.

I think its stupid using bumpdrafting as long i can`t be sure that people accepts that I don`t use bumpdrafting and I dont wanne be used as a bumpdrafter.

I think for me it`s the best to brake hard when someone bumpdrafts me, in that case i can decide if i want ruin my own race or my race should be ruined by a competitor bumping me from behind..

Just my 2 cents. I must accept your rules about bumpdrafting but i think its a wrong way to go. I can either race or not.. You will hear from me..
Quote from Richard Torp :I think its stupid using bumpdrafting[...] Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for your 2 cents richard, but these are the rule in this league. And any league i have ever ran in LFS.
But i have never ever seen it on the tracks you has choosen so far in your series. And i still dont like it. But can you tell me a way to keep them from hitting me? In the rules? If a driver honks the horn he will not tolerate bumpdrafting, is that the way to go?

Usually it´s not the guy behind doing the bumpdrafting who ends his race by being pushed around, but the guy in front...

Maybe i should just move my car very far to the side and lift my gas a little bit, in that way the guy behind should know that i dont wanna be hit..
I think we should have a gentlemen agreement that if you don't want to be pushed then beep the horn.
Sounds right..

But we must then make a thread about it. Next track could also be used as a bumpdrafting circuit.
Murray, you are not to decide how fast i go down the straight, that should be up to me and me alone. And I hated having you hitting me at the back, didn't care much for it.

Oh, and BTW niki, you still have one complaint which is still waiting i believe.
Quote from Cyber64 :Oh, and BTW niki, you still have one complaint which is still waiting i believe.

Whats that?
Penalty updated...
Just watched the replay of Pete27... WAY too aggressive! Pushing into gaps that are not there isn't acceptable.
Pete27 is docked 2 championship points for being over aggresive.
Quote from Richard Torp :
But don`t tell me that in your real racing you can bump people out of the way. Maybe our danish real racing drivers are from another planet or the organizers are..because the don`t want bumping and so on. I can`t even think of an episode with Tom Kristensen bumping in his early racing days!..

Quote from Cyber64 :Murray, you are not to decide how fast i go down the straight, that should be up to me and me alone. And I hated having you hitting me at the back, didn't care much for it.

Guys Bump drafting or pushing does happen in real racing. I have experienced it. We used to do it all the time in Karting and when I started racing in the UK in slow fiesta's on some tracks it was worth up to a second and for two years when I raced Alfa's in Monza you could gain 3/4 of a sec. U prob dont see it much on TV cause in Touring cars it is not possible because it blocks the air intake for the engine and u loose all power. Team mates working together is part of racing. Anyway I think beeping idea is good and I will do my very best not to touch any of you dba racers.
Quote from GOT DENNINGED :Richard I cannot understand your problem with me helping you down the straight. U can gain about half a second on that track by pushing and I doing this so we could catch the group ahead. It is much faster when 2 work together. For example myself and Niki came from way back to be in P1 & P2 in race 1. I am always happy when I get help on the straights.

About the crash I am sorry. I got a good run out of the fast right hand corner and tried to go alongside you into the left hander. But I am not sure if u expected me to brake or you didnt see me. When you turned in I had to go right over the inside kerb to try and avoid you but as we exit the corner you didnt use all the road and we collided. It was really only a slight tap door to door but lfs collision detection made it a lot worse. I have gone side by side with other people through that corner with no problems. I would not have tried the move if I didnt think it was possible. It was not deliberate & it also didnt help me because my car was badly damaged for the rest of the race as a result.

Ant you really need to learn to stop bitchin and moaning at every opportunity. Are you obviously still really pissed about our crash on the street circuit being judged as a racing incident.

I dont recall having any kind of race with u during this league....

As I already explained how can you give out when I make u go faster on the straight?

Sorry Leprekaun I didnt realise this was a problem. Like I said last night I am not an expert on LFS rules this is my 1st full league to race on. But when I raced in real life on an oval with an field passing on the apron off the start was no problem.

Anyway guys this league has been good. But I really dont enjoy the people who bitch and Moan. I have been takin out in loads of races and never complained. That new guy SSR|D.Lind93 took me out on the last lap when I was 2nd and I didnt have a problem with it. This is not F1 World championship its only a bit of fun on a monday night. Dont get me wrong I am competitive and I like to win but I'm sorry if some of u take it a lot more serious...

Oi mate , im very sorry for that , i totally missd what my mind did think , u just braked like 1 ms too eearly
Quote from GOT DENNINGED :Sorry Leprekaun I didnt realise this was a problem. Like I said last night I am not an expert on LFS rules this is my 1st full league to race on. But when I raced in real life on an oval with an field passing on the apron off the start was no problem.

Anyway guys this league has been good. But I really dont enjoy the people who bitch and Moan. I have been takin out in loads of races and never complained. That new guy SSR|D.Lind93 took me out on the last lap when I was 2nd and I didnt have a problem with it. This is not F1 World championship its only a bit of fun on a monday night. Dont get me wrong I am competitive and I like to win but I'm sorry if some of u take it a lot more serious...

I appreciate the apology and I can understand why you would do something of the sort(real racing rules). I just thought that its just common sense to understand that the apron shouldn't be used but hey, racing is a crazy sport, there is no real common sense
Quote from nikimere :

Stupid comment Ant and was not needed in here. Keep your personal vendettas to yourself. I think we all know you have a problem with Eoin but you incident is long over.
I mean come on, you even have a personal dig at him in your signature.....

As above, not needed in here. This is a thread for complaints.

As i never said the apron was out of bounds i can not do anything in this situation.

So Niki just because I speak the truth I am "Stupid"?
My comment was a fact, the incident between Richard & Eion was so very typical of the way he drives.

So what if I quote someones thoughts in my sig. Were those words right or were they spot on? u decide.

Of course i was little peeved @ eion getting off scot free because you made a poor judgement of that crash. But at the end of the day I was trying to inform you of something which has taken till now, where 5 or 6 drivers are complaining about eion's driving, for you to do anything about it.

So please put your brain in gear before you go calling people "stupid".

As the for the apron excuse. Both you & eion dismissed this as "he's allowed to do it real life". I say bollocks, nobody drives on the apron it is blatant track cutting & Lep was right to bring it up. This is LFS not the BTCC what kind of lame excuse is that?
Quote from anttt69 :So Niki ...[snip]

If you don't like the way i run the league then leave. Simple as that.
Quote from anttt69 :I agree with U4IK ST8 about the Irish sticking together, you get away with murder & then carry on driving like a complete .

Irish sticking together!? yes, well, it seems that we do stick together when we want to race and have fun, theres nothing wrong with that, in fact, it should be encouraged with other countries too, you could call it a big fat + with us. I don't like you attacking Niki by telling him that he gives unfair judgment like that because no matter how you say "I never mentioned Niki" Niki is the organiser of this league, he runs it, he does the results, he investigates incidents and not to mention him paying out of his pocket for the server too, the man is not a man, he's SUPERMAN! . Niki's done it all right and Niki has supported drivers (complaints against other Irish drivers whom he punished or gave warning to).

Let me tell you a small story that happened last weekend with my bro, myself and another driver (my bro and myself complained about the other driver). We were in a kart race, everything was fine until that other guy (to make things easier, we'll call him A, my bro B and myself C). So point is, A hit the rear of B going into a corner whilst in the braking zone and at the apex. A claims that because he was alongside, he had a right to be there and it was B's fault for not giving room and that he spun. Now, obviously, according to proper racing conduct or rules, A was in the wrong. He was meant to be alongside before the braking zone to be allowed to consider overtaking B but he started moving over whilst they were both in the braking zone. He went in too fast and hit driver B. Another few situations was that he kept tapping the rear left/right of my kart going into corners when he had waay less than 50% overlap to be there, yet he didn't fall back and we kept making contact. I had to do about 20-30 corrections alone from him. So, driver B had something against him, driver C had something against him so after the race, we went up to him. I went up to him cool headed to tell him that I didn't appreciate the tapping he did with me and driver B also did the same thing about the incident he had. I talked to him for a while, telling him what is allowed and what isn't but politely and being nice so that in future, when he's racing in something much more serious, a serious accident doesn't happen where he gets hurt or hurts drivers around him and also for my welfare so that he doesn't hurt me! . We had a fun race after the official race where the incidents happened and honestly, no joke! he didn't do anything like that AT ALL. He respected what I said and what my bro had said and drove much better and much fairer. So, the moral of the story is that if you're nice to the driver you're not pleased with, if you tell him nicely why you think what you think, they often will side with you and be more careful in future.

I sided with you on that incident at South City, I felt Eoin should've been punished but the difference is you see, I complain, ofcourse for my own sake but also for the sake of the driver I complained about so that he learns in future to be more cautious in situations similair to it and not swiping at them every chance I get and asking for trouble. I see Eoin as a gentleman tbh, he sent me a setup last night which actually, makes me feel bad about reporting him so sorry Eoin but you weren't punished anyway . He apologised to me for using the apron and gave me a rational explanation to why he thought it was allowed to use it, ofcourse, my opinion differed but thats because Eoin races in real life and rules tend to be very specific or different because in LFS, its just about being clean really and you're ok.

Really sorry for the long post , thats the shortest way I could put that story
Quote from Leprekaun :OH! GROW THE F*CK UP!!! :mad:.

Hahaha...nice mature language there Lep.

I have to say I side with Ant, on all counts. Niki, imo, is going easy on some of the Irish lads. Even if he did take points off, it doesn't mean he wasn't easy on them before. Only because there was multiple complaints against Murray, Niki decided he better do something, hence the minor points deduction he got, compared to the points he gained and the points lost by the people he took out.

Quote from nikimere :If you don't like the way i run the league then leave. Simple as that.

I think that was abit harsh there Niki, he's only giving his opinion, no need to give him the "my way or the highway" treatment. What happened to being a "gentleman"?
Quote from U4IK ST8 :Hahaha...nice mature language there Lep.

I know!. I'm like SOO mature man!
Come on fellas, lets not get niggly and nasty, it's only a game afterall, seems silly to fall out over it...........
Quote from U4IK ST8 :Hahaha...nice mature language there Lep.

Agreed, no need for that Lep.

Quote from U4IK ST8 :Niki, imo, is going easy on some of the Irish lads.

So who was i going hard on in comparison? I've been going easy on everyone as this is supposed to be a bit of fun.
Your argument that i'm easy on the Irish drivers doesn't work out i'm afraid. I've been lenient with everyone.

Quote from U4IK ST8 :Only because there was multiple complaints against Murray, Niki decided he better do something

Really? That's news to me. The reason Eoin got the points deducted was because he has not been very considerate to others on various occasions.

Quote from U4IK ST8 :I think that was abit harsh there Niki, he's only giving his opinion, no need to give him the "my way or the highway" treatment. What happened to being a "gentleman"?

When you go to the effort of running a league which does take up a lot of time every week and i pay for the server.
I'm not seeking any thanks for all that, i do it because i enjoy LFS and i'd like to see the Irish community grow.
When all people seem to do is question your decisions it can very quickly become a pain in the ass. That is a pain i dont want and dont have to put up with to be honest. So, if someone doesn't like the way i run things they don't have to stick around.
I have no problems with any of you, and i can forget this happened tomorrow, just some people dont seem to be able to drop things and move on.
I`m happy now..

Murray got a penalty even i thought it wasn`t enough, but Niki is the Boss and i must accept what he says and i do..

Murray seems to have a better understanding of LFS after these incidents and thats good for the future....

Regarding the bumping we now made a new "rule" - beep the horn and people will not use you in bumpdrafting. So again we learned a lesson..

It`s not easy at all to run a league and satiesfying everybody, belive me i had tried it many times. It`s also very difficult to give warnings and so on. The whole thing is time consuming and no one are payed for it.

And it`s right what Niki wrote...you can either race in the league or not.. Simply as that. (this is not for a specific racer but to everybody in LFS..)

So lets race...even i can`t turn up next monday. I`m gonna go fishing in the North Sea to a place called the Yellow Reef http://www.moelboen.dk/indexeng.htm

So good luck in the last round..
Too bad yo cant show up next race Maestro
Quote from nikimere :If you don't like the way i run the league then leave. Simple as that.

Where did i say that?
I like the format & the racing is generally of a very high caliber. I dont wish to fall out with you over this but issuing childish ultimatums is'nt gona solve anything.
Quote from anttt69 :Where did i say that?
I like the format & the racing is generally of a very high caliber. I dont wish to fall out with you over this but issuing childish ultimatums is'nt gona solve anything.

You might want to check the definition of ultimatum in the dictionary.
I'm not trying to solve anything, there's nothing to solve. That's the problem, you seem to think there is something to solve. You are the one with the problem, get over it.

This is my last post in this thread. There's nothing more to say.

See you all on Monday!
Definition as requested:

Ultimatum
1. A final statement of terms made by one party to another.

Like it or leave is an ultimatum.

tbh i think a pathetic 2 point penalty was no where near enough & nor do a lot of people in this league. So you're either scared of issuing penalty's or you're eion's bum buddy which is it?

I dont appreciate being called stupid, & thats all I have to say on the matter.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG