The online racing simulator
Net Drifting games
(30 posts, started )
#1 - BANDA
Net Drifting games
Yhea funny game. It takes age to load but once loaded it's nice. Quiet hard to handle at the begining, with new tyres it become more easy.

But is there only one track and 2 car (plus 3 tyres set by car) ?
' Only ', it's already nice, but the track is quiet small

Here is my link to the best drift game ever: Here !! (I know, i ate a clown this morning )
that game is old and rather poor
#4 - BANDA
cause you guys can post here news!
There is one which I just found last night . Its good fun . Its one of those games where you roam around in cities, go race with other online users, buy parts, join crews, etc. Its called DriftCity. Check it out!
cool installing now taking its time tho it better be worth the wait lol

wow this is taking a little while longer than i expected isit compatible with controllers/wheels?
Quote from Leprekaun :There is one which I just found last night . Its good fun . Its one of those games where you roam around in cities, go race with other online users, buy parts, join crews, etc. Its called DriftCity. Check it out!

Looks, sounds and feels like Outrun...with a multiplayer option.

Except in the '80s it took 458kB, not 458MB.
it is a good game kept me amused for a few good hours and will continue to do so
Whel her is another one its facky but fun its called drift city ist a massive online game made bij ijji her is the link http://www.ijji.com
^^ look 5 posts up ^^
lols drift city is a good game only let down is the massive amounts of lag, makes completing a mission near impossible when the lagging starts. doesn't always occur but can be annoying when on a timed mission. still endless amounts of fun!!!
-
(X tempor) DELETED by X tempor
Quote from X tempor :lols drift city is a good game only let down is the massive amounts of lag, makes completing a mission near impossible when the lagging starts. doesn't always occur but can be annoying when on a timed mission. still endless amounts of fun!!!

:iagree: Thats true but it is a fun game im curently at level 13.

Oh and forgot to say hel yeah!! its great fun
LOL! is every1 on lvl. 13? . I'm on 13 too but Beta test closed now
Can this game be controled by a Control Pad (Joypad,Black thing with buttons...)
tbh...it looks rubbish
and seeing screens with 348 kmh...no comment lol.
im not really a drift fan but i would like to see some proper game in that direction
138.4 to be precise
348kmh = 207 mph
The cars usually max out at 231.75 Kmh.
Quote from The General Lee :348kmh = 207 mph

LOL! I was talking about the actual speed in the screenshot which was 86 MPH :rolleyes:
231kph = 143mph
Quote from Leprekaun :LOL! I was talking about the actual speed in the screenshot which was 86 MPH :rolleyes:

I know...I was proving Niko wrong
Quote from The General Lee :231kph = 143mph

:doh:. You don't really pick up on things quick, eh?

Niko's screenshot shows the car doing 86 MPH:138.4 KMH
Seperate subject ->I stated that most cars max out at 144 MPH:231.75 KMH
Obviously not...explain.
Have I have not already explained? . Nah, just messing, I know that you posted that message before I edited my previous post. The explanation is there anyway

Net Drifting games
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG