The online racing simulator
Event 5 complaint thread
Hope there's none! Post here have .

Complaints more than 12 hours after the race will not be dealt with.
Race 2 - Lap 2 - turn 5 i guess.

Murray first hit me in my rear end..i lost my car a little bit, then I took the next corner and was still ahead of him. He the TRIED to overtake me driving to my left and outside the track (curbs) . I was still ahead of him and he REJOINED the track and drove into me. He stayed at his position but i lost at least 9 places..

CAUTION when rejoining the track. Always stay on the track, don`t cheat by cutting corners. Wait until you can make a clean pass. Use your brakes and lift your gas sometimes. Be fair and clean. Thats how i`m driving, but Murray seems to forgot everything i just stated.

UPDATED:

Murray was also bumping me a lot in race 2 turn 3. Okay its the start and many racers around. But he never ever lifts the gas..he is just pushing and pushing. Why not LIFT!! I lift to avoid banging into people. I hit Niki once..but ONLY once, then I lift...but some does not... Normally i dont complaining but it seems that not all knows what clean and fair racing is about...
typical murray
I usually don't complain, because i don't think it does any good, and i believe in giving people a second chance. But this time Murray have used all his chances, and personally i'm tired of him, and hate to see how many people who get their race comprimised afther they have had an encounter with Murray.

Race 2 - lap 4 and 5 - down the straight

Murray doesn't respect the prospect of minimum contact and keeps hitting me on purpose down the straight at the back of my car.

Lap 5 - turn 5 and the last turn

Murray still doesn't know that you should try avoiding hitting other cars and hits me in the rear again.

It's really annoying when the car you are racing keeps hitting you in the rear of your car. Apparantly Murray is gaywith all this rear end action, but i'm not!

Another one also

Race 2 - lap 1 - turn 3

Pete (don't know the LFS name?) squashes through on the inside, and to turn later he does the same on another racer, which knock him off the line and makes him drift
Here is my pictures
Attached images
Bumping me.JPG
Lost control a little bit.JPG
I was clearly ahead.JPG
Its my corner.JPG
He is clearly off the track.JPG
And he drives into me and my racing line after rejoining.JPG
Pete21 was hitting me at the back so i crash.

I lost 11 places.

And one question

And is it okey and bumpdraft ? u have not a chance to drive so fast even if u try to sleppstream.

Thanks for racing all and CU next week

peace
Attached images
Purrint530.jpg
Purrint533.jpg
Purrint536.jpg
Purrint538.jpg
bump drafting is fine
Micke your images is so small...
Quote from Richard Torp :Micke your images is so small...

Did it now work if u click on it ?
It work for me. Felix have same prob as u have sorry boys

But it is 1 race after 1st split on 2nd lap
No still small... Cya torsdag Micke..
Race 2 - Lap 1

Unfair advantage: Leprekaun(leprekaun) and E.Murray(GOT DENNINGED)

I would like to report an unfair advantage that E.Murray did in the first lap of the second race. Leprekaun is ahead of E.Murray going through T1, E.Murray realises that the slipstream has brought him right up to Leprekaun. There is no problem in being up close, the issue is that E.Murray used the apron of the oval to get alongside Leprekaun going into T1. Please look into it.

Here are some pics of the incident:
Attached images
Murray3.jpg
Murray50.jpg
Chillax!!
Rubbens racen bois!!
what does chillax mean?
Quote from Steve-30 :Rubbens racen bois!!

See the thing is, in real life rubbin' is fine but not in this game. It's like a lottery whether you just touch and everything is fine or you touch and get f'ked up. So for LFS I don't think this fits well. I always try NOT to touch people because of the lag and collision detection in LFS but clearly from Murrays actions he doesn't give a shit if the person he hits is out. Also, there is a difference between rubbin' and barging your way by someone, Murray prefers the latter, it seems.

I think there is some bias towards the Irish racers here, niki doesn't want to seem to be against his fellow Irishmen and goes easy on them. I'm just looking in from a neutral pov so don't flame me.

What I can't understand is that this championship is advertised as a fun event, yet Murray doesn't seem to think so and forces his way by people, why? It's only for fun? Clean racing = Fun racing, imo.

There would be very little complaints if everyone just had fun and tried to race clean...
Quote from Richard Torp :Race 2 - Lap 2 - turn 5 i guess.

Murray first hit me in my rear end..i lost my car a little bit, then I took the next corner and was still ahead of him. He the TRIED to overtake me driving to my left and outside the track (curbs) . I was still ahead of him and he REJOINED the track and drove into me. He stayed at his position but i lost at least 9 places..

CAUTION when rejoining the track. Always stay on the track, don`t cheat by cutting corners. Wait until you can make a clean pass. Use your brakes and lift your gas sometimes. Be fair and clean. Thats how i`m driving, but Murray seems to forgot everything i just stated.

UPDATED:

Murray was also bumping me a lot in race 2 turn 3. Okay its the start and many racers around. But he never ever lifts the gas..he is just pushing and pushing. Why not LIFT!! I lift to avoid banging into people. I hit Niki once..but ONLY once, then I lift...but some does not... Normally i dont complaining but it seems that not all knows what clean and fair racing is about...

Richard I cannot understand your problem with me helping you down the straight. U can gain about half a second on that track by pushing and I doing this so we could catch the group ahead. It is much faster when 2 work together. For example myself and Niki came from way back to be in P1 & P2 in race 1. I am always happy when I get help on the straights.

About the crash I am sorry. I got a good run out of the fast right hand corner and tried to go alongside you into the left hander. But I am not sure if u expected me to brake or you didnt see me. When you turned in I had to go right over the inside kerb to try and avoid you but as we exit the corner you didnt use all the road and we collided. It was really only a slight tap door to door but lfs collision detection made it a lot worse. I have gone side by side with other people through that corner with no problems. I would not have tried the move if I didnt think it was possible. It was not deliberate & it also didnt help me because my car was badly damaged for the rest of the race as a result.

Quote from anttt69 :typical murray

Ant you really need to learn to stop bitchin and moaning at every opportunity. Are you obviously still really pissed about our crash on the street circuit being judged as a racing incident.

Quote from U4IK ST8 :
I'll say no more...

I dont recall having any kind of race with u during this league....

Quote from Cyber64 :

Murray doesn't respect the prospect of minimum contact and keeps hitting me on purpose down the straight at the back of my car.

Murray still doesn't know that you should try avoiding hitting other cars and hits me in the rear again.

It's really annoying when the car you are racing keeps hitting you in the rear of your car. Apparantly Murray is gaywith all this rear end action, but i'm not!

As I already explained how can you give out when I make u go faster on the straight?
Quote from Leprekaun :Race 2 - Lap 1

I would like to report an unfair advantage that E.Murray did in the first lap of the second race. Leprekaun is ahead of E.Murray going through T1, E.Murray realises that the slipstream has brought him right up to Leprekaun. There is no problem in being up close, the issue is that E.Murray used the apron of the oval to get alongside Leprekaun going into T1. Please look into it.

Here are some pics of the incident:

Sorry Leprekaun I didnt realise this was a problem. Like I said last night I am not an expert on LFS rules this is my 1st full league to race on. But when I raced in real life on an oval with an field passing on the apron off the start was no problem.

Anyway guys this league has been good. But I really dont enjoy the people who bitch and Moan. I have been takin out in loads of races and never complained. That new guy SSR|D.Lind93 took me out on the last lap when I was 2nd and I didnt have a problem with it. This is not F1 World championship its only a bit of fun on a monday night. Dont get me wrong I am competitive and I like to win but I'm sorry if some of u take it a lot more serious...
I dont wanna your help by bumping me!!! For me LFS is NO contact. And you didn`t help me because i dont even complaining about you bumping me down the straights.

You said after the race to me "watch your mirrors". I dont need to watch my mirrors in this case. I was ahead of you, it was my racing line. By beeing ahead of you i`m entitled to choose the racing line. And you couldn`t avoid it? LIFT the gas man or brake a little bit! You have a gas pedal and a brake pedal. And out of the corner i was still on the RACING line. Maybe you should have moved to the left? Did you ever thought about that. You joined the track, so a little bit cautions could have helped.
If you had your frontwheel along my side door, i should give room. But you was up on my back wheel. Now you know the collision detection problem, why not take this into account when you are driving. And besides - you joined the track and drove into me. You could have lifted and outbraked me later, but you choosed the dirty driving, apparantly it´s your stile, not mine. You gained by doing it, i lost. You simply just wants to be in the front no matter how you can do it..

I took the NORMAL racing line in that corner. You went outside the racing line.

But i know next time that i just can tap anyone even it`s not my racing line, i can bump them all the time and give a damn on lag hits and so on, i can run of the track and rejoining and punting people of, i can choose not to lift my gas pedal or even brake - infact i should forget the word fair and clean.. Just push and bump them off the track.... Afterwards you can just say that it was the collision detection system that was bad, it was not ny own fault...shitty LFS..

Maybe people making complaints against you because they thinks you did a mistake? You wrote that it should be fun racing - RIGHT!! Clean and fair racing is the words. If you think making a complaint is moaning you are totally wrong! Apparantly you are taking it as seriously as i do by gaining positions no matter in what way they are gained. Lift and brake and we both would have had a nice and clean race..

And a good run out of the fast right hand corner?? Look at it. You hit me right in the back, i almost lost my car. If you had a good run out of that corner you should had tried a move on me....not driving into my rear! I have had many GOOD RUNS out of corners in the past 4.5 years with LFS..but a lot of the times I had to lift the gas or even brake or I would have rammed the guy in front of me (also last night).
But maybe you think its a fair way to do things in that way ? I really don`t. A real racer is a fair racer who can overtake in the most amazing places and not bumping his way through the field. I seen a lot of them in LFS and also very few as you.

Remember i`m not against you as a person (i dont know you), i just don`t like your driving style at all. And some are with me on this. So why not learn from your mistakes?
Quote from GOT DENNINGED :

I never recall have any knid of race with u during this league....

We never did have wheel to wheel racing, because you are faster than me, hehe, but you did take me out in race 1 when you rejoined into the racing line and alot of on-coming traffic, and took me out with some others... abit of sense and caution would have been nice... I can show you the footage if you like.

Also, I don't actually need to have had "any kind of race" with you to know what you are like racing, I do watch the replays. Not for that reason of course, I just like to watch the races.

Quote from GOT DENNINGED :Anyway guys this league has been good. But I really dont enjoy the people who bitch and Moan. I have been takin out in loads of races and never complained. That new guy SSR|D.Lind93 took me out on the last lap when I was 2nd and I didnt have a problem with it. This is not F1 World championship its only a bit of fun on a monday night. Dont get me wrong I am competitive and I like to win but I'm sorry if some of u take it a lot more serious...

I don't and I am sure many others don't take this championship seriously but it's nice to be nice and barging your way by people and bumping them when they don't expect it isn't exactly fun for the receiver, specially with the collision detection in LFS. I'm sorry you feel this way and want to quit but if you only took into consideration other drivers and you were not so competitive in a "fun" event then things wouldn't have gotten this far.

It seems clear to me, from the complaints, that you are the one taking it too serious and trying you very hardest at every opportunity to gain a position when it's only a fun event. But if this was F1 or some other "serious" event I don't think you would have gotten off as lightly as you have here.

Edit: I would also like to make it clear that I am definately not against you as a person and wouldn't like to see anyone drop out of this championship.
I think because Ant made such a "song and dance" about our crash during the street race it is easy to highlight every mistake I have made.

Richard I am sorry for our crash.. But as I said I think giving out about me helping u down the straight is crazy! Anyway in future I will only do it to the guys I know have no problem with it.

I think my problem is I come from real racing to LFS and I drive with a more aggressive style then most. 7 years of Karting and 7 years of racing cars teaches you bad habbits!! (if u dont drive with a bit of agression in real racing u get nowhere).

Sorry to those 4 people that have had a problem with my driving and I will give u more space next time

Ant you really need to learn to stop bitchin and moaning at every oportunity. Are you obviosly still really pissed about our crash on the street circuit being judged as a racing incident....

....Dont get me wrong I am competitive and I like to win but I'm sorry if some of u take it a lot more serious...

If you think that a passing comment was bitchin & moaning then you're way off base. The thing that annoys me most about all of these incidents is the way you cause crashes, you cheat (cut corners), you barge your way around the race track & yet you never appologise! you just did so i take that back.

[/B]as for taking it seriously we all race for fun & we have never had problems like this before. I think you will find that you are the one who takes it far to seriously, you dont race fair & many of us have had enough. You have about zero cred at the moment & frankly you dont deserve a jot of respect whilst you drive like that.

IMO you are not a gentleman racer & I dont think you deserve to race in this championship if you wish to race like that go crash into Plato so we can all have a good laugh . I agree with U4IK ST8 about the Irish sticking together, you get away with murder & then carry on driving like a complete .

edit: (actualy this whole post came out a bit harsher than it should have done due the two post overlapping.)
Quote from GOT DENNINGED :Richard I am sorry for our crash.. But as I said I think giving out about me helping u down the straight is crazy! Anyway in future I will only do it to the guys I know have no problem with it.

I think my problem is I come from real racing to LFS and I drive with a more aggressive style then most. 7 years of Karting and 7 years of racing cars teaches you bad habbits!! (if u dont drive with a bit of agression in real racing u get nowhere).

Sorry to those 4 people that have had a problem with my driving and I will u more space next time

There are some nice words in that post..

But don`t tell me that in your real racing you can bump people out of the way. Maybe our danish real racing drivers are from another planet or the organizers are..because the don`t want bumping and so on. I can`t even think of an episode with Tom Kristensen bumping in his early racing days!..

You can still driving with agression, I also does that, but I can still do it fair and clean as I know YOU can if you WANT..

Learning from our mistakes..

But still you did me wrong. Your move was not right..!..
Quote from Richard Torp :Race 2 - Lap 2 - turn 5 i guess.

GOT DENNINGED has been docked 2 championship points for taking another competitor off. He cut the track and when he rejoined he hit richard dk, causing his car to spin.

Quote from Richard Torp :

That was taping and in my book so long as it doesn't hamper either driver it is fine. As you said Richard you hit me and i lost a lot of time because of this. I realise these things happen so i find no reason to complain.

Quote from anttt69 :typical murray

Stupid comment Ant and was not needed in here. Keep your personal vendettas to yourself. I think we all know you have a problem with Eoin but you incident is long over.
I mean come on, you even have a personal dig at him in your signature.....

Quote from U4IK ST8 :
I'll say no more...

As above, not needed in here. This is a thread for complaints.

Quote from Cyber64 :

This is bumpdrafting and didn't hinder you in any way. If anything it helped you. You could have beeped your horn if you didn't want him to do it, or used your hazard lights or something.
Bumpdrafting IS allowed, but you do it at your own risk. If another competitor gets taken off due to bumpdrafting you will be penalised.

Quote from Cyber64 :

Turn 5 i dont believe was deliberate and if by the "last turn" you mean the oval that was your fault Cyber. He was more than far enough beside you. Anyway it was only a tap... i dont see a problem.

Quote from Cyber64 : It's really annoying when the car you are racing keeps hitting you in the rear of your car. Apparantly Murray is gaywith all this rear end action, but i'm not!

Immature comment, not need for that.

Quote from Cyber64 :
Race 2 - lap 1 - turn 3

Pete (don't know the LFS name?) squashes through on the inside, and to turn later he does the same on another racer, which knock him off the line and makes him drift

Pete27 is given a 1 race warning. You have to take into account the LFS collision detection when making overtaking manoeuvre's like that. You have to avoid contact as much as possible, especially side by side contact. This was over aggressive driving and you will be watched closely in the next race.

Quote from Leprekaun :Race 2 - Lap 1

As i never said the apron was out of bounds i can not do anything in this situation. Just for future reference... As GOT DENNINGED said above the apron is classed as part of the track IRL (not in oval racing of course), so i don't see any reason why LFS should be different.

Quote from U4IK ST8 :I think there is some bias towards the Irish racers here, niki doesn't want to seem to be against his fellow Irishmen and goes easy on them. I'm just looking in from a neutral pov so don't flame me.

That's strange... the only 2 people i have given penalties to this season have been Irish. I don't want to give penalties to anyone! Not just the Irish drivers. All are treated equally in here.

Quote from GOT DENNINGED :I am not sure if u expected me to brake or you didnt see me. When you turned in I had to go right over the inside kerb to try and avoid you but as we exit the corner you didnt use all the road and we collided. It was really only a slight tap door to door but lfs collision detection made it a lot worse. I have gone side by side with other people through that corner with no problems. I would not have tried the move if I didnt think it was possible. It was not deliberate & it also didnt help me because my car was badly damaged for the rest of the race as a result.

Eoin you cannot justify that move, you should have backed off and i think you know that. Your car didn't get damaged that much in the incident either. I know this was not a deliberate move but it could have been avoided.

Ant you really need to learn to stop bitchin and moaning at every opportunity. Are you obviously still really pissed about our crash on the street circuit being judged as a racing incident.

No need to bring up the past again....

I get the feeling some people are complaining just for the sake of it. Bumps, rubs and the odd tap are part of racing. In both of the races yesterday i was hit out of shape on several occasions. These things are always going to happen in close racing.
This is a hard fought close championship and i think most of the guys at the front do take it quite seriously (as do i) but it does also have to remain fun. For this reason i have given 1 warning and 1 punishment, keep it clean guys and have some consideration for others.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG