The online racing simulator
Longer car setup names
(17 posts, started )
Longer car setup names
I want to give my car setups names for each specific track.. sometimes i have different setups that helpfull people gave to me and i want to give them a name and try them out.

I can't name the setups what i want, (track/name/etc) because u can't give a long name. (sorry for my bad english)

So this is just a suggestion, i'd like to be able to have longer setup names.
No, all we need is a better way to organize them.
that's also an option
That would also be useful, but another 5 characters in the name would also be useful, I often have to strip vowels out f wrds t gt th nm t ft.
Longer names would actually help a lot with organization. For instance, try typing "FZR Qualifying setup 1.00" in the current setup names...
And you can't use the long named sets or rename them E.g. when you download sets from TeamInferno...there are a lot
+ 1

It would be very usefull to be able to use longer names on the setups.
The name lengths are fine i think.
Would be handy though if we could have "notes" on a setup though....
That way we could describe the setup and it best use conditions.
nikimere's got a better solution, +1 to that.

If you have longer names, they will be too small to read inside the box... How will that help you?

Sam
Quote from nikimere :The name lengths are fine i think.
Would be handy though if we could have "notes" on a setup though....
That way we could describe the setup and it best use conditions.

+1 on that
That would be awesome toghter with longer names on setup
Quote from Dark Elite :If you have longer names, they will be too small to read inside the box... How will that help you?

Make the boxes bigger.
#12 - wark
Quote from Jamexing :Longer names would actually help a lot with organization. For instance, try typing "FZR Qualifying setup 1.00" in the current setup names...

Well, ah... you would obviously know that it's an FZR, and that it's a setup...

"Qual. 1.00" fits just fine.
Hehe yes, current system works, no doubt about that, but with the ability to create a little longer setup name it could be easier to have a kind of system over your setup.

For example when I downloaded the inferno`s set, there are 3-4 setup for GTI on BL, but I don`t understand what is the fastest of them Probally me that just don`t understand it tho :P
Quote from Bob Smith :Make the boxes bigger.

I knew someone was going to say that, so I came up with the reply that if the boxes could be made bigger, why do they squash longer names in instead of making them bigger?

Sam
Or you get a system, where all the sets for BL whit the GTI are in one section.. Then you can write names, and dont need the BL1 or BL1R..
I noticed, when renaming colour sets, there seems to be a bug, i can't explain it very well, im not sure if its the same with the setups though
Quote from BlueFlame :I noticed, when renaming colour sets, there seems to be a bug, i can't explain it very well, im not sure if its the same with the setups though

At least try to explain it.... you just left me hanging out a window....:nosy:

Longer car setup names
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG