The online racing simulator
Show your 3D work
(15 posts, started )
#1 - Lible
Show your 3D work
Got into the world of 3D modeling a few weeks ago and I was thinking what our forum members are able to do.. I'll post my first proper model as soon as I get the lightning right .
Attached images
1suur.jpg
#2 - ORION
quick render I made for a game project we are doing in uni right now... about half a day work
Attached images
excelsior.jpg
#3 - JTbo
This is still WIP, learning project.

Also I have been trying to learn how to model car, but quite some time I have been without trying, it is not too easy for some that has no graphical eye or something...
Quote from ORION :quick render I made for a game project we are doing in uni right now... about half a day work

Looks like some kind of Ion Cannon Frigate. I guess game is kind of similar to homeworld ?
If you go to my website ( link in my signature ) you can see. It has not been updated in a long time and only has my university work. I have since then done a few more personal projects which are still ongoing but will be finished soon..

mad

edit: some images

First ever character model

Ostrich animation

My hockey animation - which is not so great due to the time scale

My 3d truck model
#6 - ORION
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :Looks like some kind of Ion Cannon Frigate. I guess game is kind of similar to homeworld ?

Yea, even though we are forced to use 2d, because we havent had a 3dsmax yet... lol
So its gonna be a 2d - bug nice 2d - shooter with some strategy and economic elements.
Nothing big really, as we have only 3 weeks to make the whole game inclusing manual, DVD case, website etc. (2 programmers, 4 artists)

[EDIT]
cool stuff there Madman!

/me slaps himself
#8 - JTbo
Quote from LFSn00b :
go me

You are using too many polys on tires, use disc object for those

From there, you could convert windshield to editable mesh, make new edge to it so you can add bit of angle to it, if you keep adding edges and moving vertexes you will soon have much more complex model, however my attempts on that have all been rubish, can't get it how some can make all vertices placed so closely to proper places, I'm always missing location by 20cm or so
my first major model (stil in production)

it is in another thread here over at 3d rendering section.

i enjoy modeeling and would loe to be able to combine it with animiation, but not sure how i would go about that.
Attached images
quattro so far..jpg
http://www.rockbigdave.co.uk/3D.html

Hardly ever finish anything lol. I've done loads since updating that page, mainly some stuff for a game someones making. I should really update it.
Hey Becky, that looks pretty fun
Becky, has your brother got a website with any of his work on it?

Show your 3D work
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG