The online racing simulator
#1 - buedi
How to get the Car Name without using Outgauge?
Hi,

maybe somebody can answer me this question. Is it possible that I am blind or is the only Package holding the 3 Character Car Name a Outgauge Packet? I expected it to be included in one of the IS_SPX / IS_LAP / IS_RST Packets but it isn´t.

Can somebody open my eyes if I can´t find what is lying in front of my feet or will I have to use Outgauge to get this Information?

Thank you very much in advance!
IS_NPL InSim packet
#4 - buedi
Must have really been blind from scrolling through the InSim.txt
Thanks alot!
#5 - buedi
Coming back to this topic because there is no IS_NPL Packet when watching Replays and so there is no Car Name to get via Insim. The only possible way to do this is using Insim if I am right.

Is that correct?
For replays you have to send a TINY_NPL packet. Personally for replays I do a TINT_NCN then when I've gotten all the connections I send the TINY_NPL packet.

Quote from buedi :Coming back to this topic because there is no IS_NPL Packet when watching Replays and so there is no Car Name to get via Insim. The only possible way to do this is using Insim if I am right.

Is that correct?

#7 - buedi
Thanks Hollywood. Requesting a Packet did not come into my mind... please don´t ask why
I will try that. Thanks for the Tip!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG