The online racing simulator
Free S2 License please
(67 posts, closed, started )
Quote from garph :If I were you I'd stop asking, stop bothering people through pm's and forget this. Too many people have been asking for others to buy them a license recently and it's kinda messed things up for everyone.

You hit the nail on the head there, that is the single reason I disbanded the LFS4FREE league
Quote from garph :When people give away or buy someone a license it's purely out of kindness and generosity and it doesn't happen very often. The downside is that it creates this kind of problem, people like you asking for someone, and pestering people via pm's, to buy them a licence.

DieKolkrabe also had some problem when he did it, with both the payment and people’s reaction when things went a little of course so I don't think he'll be doing it again.

If I were you I'd stop asking, stop bothering people through pm's and forget this. Too many people have been asking for others to buy them a license recently and it's kinda messed things up for everyone.

actually, i dont think ive been bothersome. how many posts have i made in this thread? like 3 or 4? lol thats less than some other ppl who talk about join dates etc. and for your information i havent sent a single PM to anyone about getting a license. i dont know where u got that idea... anyways, if 3 posts of easy questions and simple talk is too much for you, ill stop asking.
Quote from JohnBMW007 :..a single PM to anyone about getting a license. i dont know where u got that idea... anyways, if 3 posts of easy questions is too much for you, ill stop asking.

Fine, I take the PM thing back.

And if you didn't notice already, it's too much for a lot of people. If you were the first then maybe people wouldn't get so bent out of shape, the problem is, it's that you're just another in a long list.

This was never going to go well for you, it's was never going to be a simple yes or no thing
Quote from JohnBMW007 :actually, i dont think ive been bothersome. how many posts have i made in this thread? like 3 or 4? lol thats less than some other ppl who talk about join dates etc. and for your information i havent sent a single PM to anyone about getting a license. i dont know where u got that idea... anyways, if 3 posts of easy questions is too much for you, ill stop asking.

It's not a matter of "easy questions".. it's a matter of you being a cheeky [insert expletive of your choice here].

I see you at a bar.. I feel a bit cheeky, I walk up and ask you to buy me my next 5 pints. I don't know you from Adam and vice-versa... how many pints are you going to buy me that night? Or are you more than likely to flip me a finger? I know what my answer would be.

Regards,

Ian
Quote from Ian.H :It's not a matter of "easy questions".. it's a matter of you being a cheeky [insert expletive of your choice here].

I see you at a bar.. I feel a bit cheeky, I walk up and ask you to buy me my next 5 pints. I don't know you from Adam and vice-versa... how many pints are you going to buy me that night? Or are you more than likely to flip me a finger? I know what my answer would be.

Regards,

Ian

youre missing what ive said. as i clearly mentioned before, im not necessarily looking for someone to purchase a license for me individually without the opportunity for other demo users to receive the license. im simply inquiring whether anyone has ever encountered or established any competition for a license. asking for a license from some random person to buy for me who lives half-way around the world is out of question and unnecessary. a better possibility is if someone is about to abandon their license or give it up (say because they're going to college, perhaps). im simply asking if any of these instances is the case, and whether we can figure something out. otherwise, ill look for ways to buy it on my own time instead of risking getting in an argument with some choleric individual. sorry if ive bothered you guys. i didnt mean to cause any trouble
You can't transfer licenses, there are no competions currently to win a license.

You haven't "bothered" anyone, but I think people are just getting a little tired of the torrent of license requests there have been over the last few months.
i understand

p.s. wow you guys post quickly lol
i would buy a license i hav the money but i dont want 2 cuz im collectin 4 a scrambler
awesome how much does it cost?

btw: its past 5 am here lol so im goin to bed
Quote from JohnBMW007 :ill look for ways to buy it on my own time instead of risking getting in an argument with some choleric individual. sorry if ive bothered you guys. i didnt mean to cause any trouble

Just because people disagree with your request for a free license does not make them choleric. Oh, and calling them that may just cause the trouble you say you're not looking for.
try looking at some posts they made before talking...
Try getting a job and paying your way in the world instead of trying to sponge off others.

(BTW - I've read every post in this thread. My statement still stands)
You gotta stick your finger in your butt!
Quote from [106]dan :i would buy a license i hav the money but i dont want 2 cuz im collectin 4 a scrambler

£24 on top of your dirt bike budget is not going to end the world my fury little friend. if you buy the license now, you will be able to make the money back easier (more time).
getting back to the original poster, dude, try to earn your money to buy the license. not only will you have the game but you will learn a valuble lesson: if you want something bad, you gotta work hard for it.
and trust me on this one, you will enjoy the game more knowing that you earned the money in an honest way instead of going the long easy painful way and just asking someone for it.
Quote from Bob Smith :Such a version was never made public. S2L was the first public release of S2.

Yeah , i check mi original cd and is 0.5q , sorry
I know people fron mi city never see this forum =P
I think all has been said by now, time to stop talking before conversation degrades IMO (a few unpleasant posts already).
This thread is closed

Free S2 License please
(67 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG