The online racing simulator
spinners
(74 posts, closed, started )
#51 - wark
Quote from Dalarna :Is it just me reacting to the thin guy with a cap that still has the pricetag left on it?

Oh right, on topic.
Spinners would ruin the main idea of LFS, so it will never happen.

Yeah, that's actually a real style here.

Wear it like you stole it!
Quote from wark :Yeah, that's actually a real style here.

Wear it like you stole it!

I just do that so I can return it, and exchange it for a different article of clothing (depending on the return policy).
#54 - adin
This is not bad idea.
But I would prefer to receive real racing wheels like OZ Rally or somethin' from BBS.
I hope people realize there's a game & a show called PIMP MY RIDE... keep the spinners there... not here!
Quote from theirishnoob :
as for ricers , leave them alone , so what if there cars are crap , they don't have the money for a decent car and if they did they would have one , so please grow up and make well informed posts

god i hate children !

Usually the base cars aren't crap, they're just NOT SPORTS CARS. If they really wanted to invest in something that went as fast as it looked, they could with the type of money they spend on a slightly older econobox. BUT, they don't. The only reason I can see behind this is pure idiocy. Maybe other factors, but dunno.
ok , ok ,ok ,ok spinners bad new racing wheels prehaps ?

and now everyone has mentioned it yes spinners are a load ov **** a waste ov money time and everything ,
im not a ricer att all i dont have a ricers car .
Quote from DownShift :
oh god, i hate spinners more then i hate rednecks who think a 4000lb car with a big block is fast -.-

hell yeah! right on
spinners = 5 days ago / these = today y0
HAHA UDOs! Yes we must have them in LFS! Good thing no one can see them because it is always day in LFS Dustin . Seriously spinners, pimp crap is gay for LFS.
nice wheels but ive learnt my lesson on spinners being cheap lol
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :spinners = 5 days ago / these = today y0

just check out the phrase - "you can put your own image on your rims, AND YOU CAN DO IT WHILE YOU'RE DRIVING"
is that NORMAL out there in USA?
its not safe that i know of, its a distraction which causes wrecks, which comes with a hefty fine.
What if we could have some bling bling Cr-Mo Wheels and a PS3 with DVD-Player and a 20" LCD so I can watch TV during the race huh?
Quote from DrDrug :What if we could have some bling bling Cr-Mo Wheels and a PS3 with DVD-Player and a 20" LCD so I can watch TV during the race huh?

And what if you could get a brain ?
What's the point to bump a such useless thread by a such useless comment ?
Quote from e2mustang :Dont blame me,im not racist,but i'll say it! Its tipical Black and spanish thing,26" chrome rimz/spinnerz

Balck & spanish? Maybe I didn't get the joke there...
is this topic still going on? just end it already.
Please have mercy on my poor soul if LFS has spinners. If it does, then what will be the next wastless threads?....i want bloody Vauxhall Novas, and Renault 5s?

Please, i also wasted 19 seconds of my life watching that video...., but nice song!

also....please, NO NO NO to spinners...i really dont want them, NOPE, not at all, nope i will NOT change my mind, and you can't force me to, so no to spinners, nope no spinners ok?, nope nope no to spinners.

After reading that throught THOROUGHLY...i hope i have destroyed a few chavs/ricers...

Thanks, Once again, if i see an other thread like this....i will KILL myself

Harjun

WHOA...LETS GET ONE OF THESE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V_ltE78sX0g
Quote from harjun :Please have mercy on my poor soul if LFS has spinners. If it does, then what will be the next wastless threads?....i want bloody Vauxhall Novas, and Renault 5s?

Renault 5 Tour de Corse. 300CV @ 6800 RPM Mid engine RWD

I wouldn't mind one of those.
Quote from Eldanor :Renault 5 Tour de Corse. 300CV @ 6800 RPM Mid engine RWD

I wouldn't mind one of those.

Thats Renault 5 Turbo which they used in rallying....im talking about Renault 5 (standard), FWD, Front engine...turd, although i would mind a tour de Corse for rallying
This thread is closed

spinners
(74 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG