The online racing simulator
Doesn't look too promising for me: Nailed a 1:29.02 last week, but now struggling to get under 30-second mark. And my G25 shifter likes to jump out from 2nd gear to 4th during slow corners.

Fail.

But hopefully some n00b will take out half of the field in T1 and I'll cruise control to podium.
Maintaining 1:30 over the whole race wouldn't be a disaster at all, this is South City, and anything can happen there, tyres are going to play a big part in it too I think.

I will be sending out all race information to your PM boxes tomorrow sometime, so keep an eye out
I just did the 18 laps. 1:27.06 for being the best, mid 1:27 the avarage. Tires get pretty hot but still they are quite doable. I'll post the setup when it's more ready.
Scary track... I'm well of the pace (which never ceases to scare me...), but i'm still sticking to keeping rubber side down rather than actually being anywhere near the points.

Reckon this one will be good blue flag practice for me!
Gotta say, i'll be very suprised if the City race doesn't have a big incident at some point.
Lets hope not hey

All information for round 2 has been sent out, please post if....

A) You haven't received it
B) You aren't available to race.

See you all tomorrow evening
I'm a possible no show again... thursdays used to be my free days. Once again, if i'm not on by 19:25 i'm probably not coming.
No worries fella
#34 - bozo
My local telephone exchange has been down since 10pm last night. I'm not able to get an ETA for when it'll be working again. I'll hopefully find out more before I leave work today. Fingers crossed, I'll be connected again for tonight.
I'll most likely miss tonight's race. None of the rest of the season, though.
#36 - bozo
Quote from bozo :My local telephone exchange has been down since 10pm last night. I'm not able to get an ETA for when it'll be working again. I'll hopefully find out more before I leave work today. Fingers crossed, I'll be connected again for tonight.

I wrote too soon, it's back up. I'll see you all tonight
WOOT!!!

See ya there buddy
'allo

I'm definitely around for this race tonight, but I might not be able to appear on the server until 7:35pm at the latest. Obviously qualifying will have started by then - is that ok?

I just have something I have to do before race start, thats all
If you are DEFINATLY turning up, then I'll hold a place for you.
Quote from danowat :If you are DEFINATLY turning up, then I'll hold a place for you.

Yep, I'll definitely be there.
Ill be around, stacking up the server slots, as a reserve, not on form today on LFS anyway, so probobly for the good of the racing!
Quote from danowat :If you are DEFINATLY turning up, then I'll hold a place for you.

Forget what I said, I'll be there in plenty of time tonight :-)
Quote from GFresh :I seem to be getting low to mid 31's atm, but there is room for improvement on my setup i think.

Im running a 1.31 too, shame im not definately racing, otherwise it would be close between us
#44 - DeKo
Sorry, i cant make tonights race at all. had a job interview yesterday (just a wee part time thing to get me money while im still at school), and got offered a job so ive to go in tonight to start. Sorry i cant make it and sorry i didnt tell you before, only got a phonecall 10 minutes ago.
No worries, good luck with the new job
Quote from BlueFlame :Im running a 1.31 too, shame im not definately racing, otherwise it would be close between us

Old news fella, i'm putting in constant 29's now
Having to work late, sorry guys, mad week Hopefully gives someone else a chance to race.

Look forward to seeing the replays.
I couldn't get to grips with the RAC's Understeer to Oversteer Handling and just wasn't on the edge in a GOOD way, span coming up to the tight hairpin, and slammed into the inside almost hitting a guy, i wanted to continue even with my damage, so i took it back to the pits, only to hit the razor sharp curbs that flipped me once again. luckily, on the inside of the pit barrier, unluckily, on my 'roof'
Quote from LFSn00b :for gods sake, MSN ruined my race once again. :mad:

Quote from rules & common sense:
Quote :
- Remember to close all unnecessary programs and websites in the background (like MSN, LFS World etc.) before you race! Because these things take away a bit of your Internet bandwidth and this could cause lag (timeouts) for you and the other racers on a server.

Quote from LFSn00b :for gods sake, MSN ruined my race once again. :mad:

It's not like you can use MSN while you race is it, perhaps you should just close it before your race next time. Also, you are putting other peoples race in jeopardy as you are a lot more likely to lag.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG