The online racing simulator
Seeking for a DEMO team XRT
(13 posts, closed, started )
Hey, noticed there aren't many DEMO users here but I'll try my luck!

So I am looking for a team or anything like that... Having OWN server would be great. Achieved new PB yesterday in blackwood which was 1:26:16. Improving all the time so I wouldn't think I'd cause too much trouble.

I'm 15 years old if that makes any difference.
#2 - llew
As you said, there arn't many demo users around here - so you'll be hard pressed getting any offers.

If your serious about racing, then you'll find demo race teams are quite rare, so I suggest the old "buy S2" and then try your luck.

Llew.
Oh come on

S2 is expensive.. don't have that much money to pay for a online game especially when i don't even like half of the cars and tracks
#4 - garph
Quote from Moonchild LT :Oh come on

S2 is expensive.. don't have that much money to pay for a online game especially when i don't even like half of the cars and tracks

Be careful what you say, you should have no idea about half the cars and tracks because you've only driven 3 of them and 1 track.

There are plenty of demo players but not many teams and no serious leagues. If you want serious teams and leagues there is only one thing you can do....buy another, cheaper racing game.
Come on people listen to me.

Check Moonchild LT - in LFSworld database , I had S2 for short time of period - month or few months cant remember. It was ages ago. Just before a break. Which lasted quite long. Now i started playing lfs again.

So I tried all the cars and tracks, I know what I like and what I don't and there are things like cracks for offline racing. Got it too though never played with s2 cars offline cause there's no point doing that if im gonna race demo anyway online.

#6 - garph
There are cracks for games, no way, someone should tell the people who make the games......

.....no shit! It's just not a great idea to talk/hint about it on official forums, cause it's illegal (also can get the people who run the forum into trouble if they do nothing) and you get banned.

If you brought S2 ages ago why can you play it now?

But like I said, the team and league prospects in the demo are not that great.
I'm just looking for a team or a bunch of people that are nice clean drivers and enjoy having a good time that's all.

I'm sure that developers know it, people do use shit like that... And what's wrong with it? It's even better, so people can actually get the idea for what cars and tracks they're going to pay. They might don't even like 'em, who would like to waste money? :-)

The payments were made from a stolen credit card for whole bunch of racers - or call it a team whatever. :-) Roughly 10 people or so at that time.

But the owner of it probably blocked it after sometime and all the fun ended woop woop! Though i really enjoyed it. Mostly raced in Fern Bay and Aston. Didn't liked other tracks :/

I'm just think a bit different. I find it pointless to pay money for what you're not gonna use. It would be awesome to be able to pay for every car and track so we could choose stuff that we like.
#8 - garph
Quote from Moonchild LT :I'm sure that developers know it, people do use shit like that... And what's wrong with it? It's even better, so people can actually get the idea for what cars and tracks they're going to pay. They might don't even like 'em, who would like to waste money? :-)

The payments were made from a stolen credit card for whole bunch of racers - or call it a team whatever. :-) Roughly 10 people or so at that time.

But the owner of it probably blocked it after sometime and all the fun ended woop woop! Though i really enjoyed it. Mostly raced in Fern Bay and Aston. Didn't liked other tracks :/

I'm just think a bit different. I find it pointless to pay money for what you're not gonna use. It would be awesome to be able to pay for every car and track so we could choose stuff that we like.

First you must have missed the sarcasm about cracks for games and also the bit about not talking about it. Trying a game is what any demo is about, to give you a taste.

Paying per car...it's a game you buy the whole game, you don't buy little bits or pay per drive. You don't buy a movie but only pay for the scenes you like, you buy the whole movie.

And you used a stolen card. I'm sorry but I'm out of this conversation, it's turned very stupid and highly illegal.
I didn't use a stolen card
We just told the kid whatever usernames we want and that's it ;] Lighten up
Sounds like a ban is in order.
Knowingly defrauding someone to get S2?
Can't support admissions of fraud here, sorry.
This thread is closed

(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG