The online racing simulator
License stolen?
(17 posts, closed, started )
#1 - RiGun
License stolen?
I was going to play online and I get user name is already online, i freaked out and went to the LFS main page and changed my password, but I still cant get to play online, seems that that player is still on the server. How is this possible? I always used a different password for my LFS account, never used the same password for the email, msn or other programs, i'm scared :S i think i'll watch for virus/troyan/keylogger.
This sometimes happens if you drop from a server and LFSW still thinks you're online on that server. Normally clears up within a few minutes
But it says that hes online on a drift server and I dont think RiGun is a drifter.

This seems to be serious.
#4 - RiGun
Quote from AndroidXP :This sometimes happens if you drop from a server and LFSW still thinks you're online on that server. Normally clears up within a few minutes

I know that! but I wasn't playing, I was watching TV and when I went to play online I got that message, the player is still at the server and I cant play online

I'll have to wait till he disconnects from the server, maybe Victor can do something? Or the server admin can kick him but I can't get to the server and I don't know who's the server admin
Lets hope it`s just a nasty bug
If he has been hacked, well then I`m going to freak out too

Edit : Can someone join the server and see if someone is driving with your profiel?
If so we know you have been hacked :S
Just went on that particular server.seems like someone did steal your licence.
Attached files
licence stealer.mpr - 48.3 KB - 197 views
Someone is driving round on the server
#8 - wark
Is it just me, or are they usually drifters?
Quote from Greboth :Someone is driving round on the server

yup, just went to the server and some guy was driving around with a fxo.
then another one called [rigun] (i guess that was the real with a license of a friend?) joined questioned that guy in some language and the "hacker" disconnected.
strange things going on here.
Well, I wasn't a hack, seems like a friend of mine who knowed my password was playing there...
Please report that to the DEV`s, maybe there is something they can do.
But for now, save the replay`s and such, so they can be used at any help..

Edit : Rigun -

Evil thing has happend, and the same with my post count
I really don't know how the hell my friend got my old password it was really hard to remember, it was removed, now i changed it, but I was scared as hell.
Tho you changed your password you must never ever post your.. even not the old password on forums or sites. You changed it, and that is good, but some people with great knowlege about hacking could easely done a lot of things.
I think this is a warning to all of us to change our passowords. I know mine is far too easy
Quote from The Very End :Tho you changed your password you must never ever post your.. even not the old password on forums or sites. You changed it, and that is good, but some people with great knowlege about hacking could easely done a lot of things.

Yes I know, I'm aware of informatic security, that's why my old password was quite hard to break, It seems It wasn't enough, I have to thank Thunderhead for posting the replay, when I watched it i realized who he was and messaged him.
Try look up for the other users on lfsw . i smell Crackerz

:EDIT: upz thought , . is it one of ur friends or what ?
Yes it was a "friend", this thread should be closed, there's nothing else to be posted.
This thread is closed

License stolen?
(17 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG