The online racing simulator
Fast And The Furious Xfr Skin
(16 posts, started )
hello to all! i have another peculiar request. all the XFR skins ive seen are mainly racing skins. im looking for something that will make your head turn twice. ive always thought of the XFR as the modified XFG with bodykit. so im asking for a skin to match . as an idea what is in mind. lets say you was going to race your XFR in fast and furious style drag race. i would LOVE a skin with decals or cool colours. any questions please ask =)
A skin that actually turns head's would be good, would make all the other drivers crash......get it?......bah....
Give me some more details and I could whip a few designs up.
the ideas can be completly of your own if you search modified cars or fast on furious on google, that gives you examples of the types i want, cool colours and decals and sparkly bits and logos XD
I came up with this basic design. Decals are next, but first I wanna get an ok on the design. Anything you want changed?

nice skin Falcon, but you might wanna fix the hood, the carbon is overlapping a bit
No it's not. And I didn't even do it, it's in the pro kit.
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14
Quote from Falcon140 :I came up with this basic design. Decals are next, but first I wanna get an ok on the design. Anything you want changed?

Quote from Falcon140 :No it's not. And I didn't even do it, it's in the pro kit.

Jesus, make up your mind. Did you make it or not?
And btw, yes the carbon is overlapping. Look on the left hand side of the bonnet. The carbon goes over that and onto the wing.
I was talking about the hood. I didn't make it, the CF is in the pro kit.

And no it does not. Look at it. It goes from carbon to black right at the body line.

EDIT:

See,

wtf wow bunta messed that up.
You can take the hood from the XFG pro kit.
wow! yey thats just what i was thinking! maybe if i can be so bold to ask a differant colour like red to black, or something with a mixture going from white, yellow orange red and black. i like the decal. can i ask where u get some ideas? i want to try myself but can never think of anything
I basically just made it up as I went.

BTW, a CF hood will be impossible.
This what you had in mind?

oh my god... thats amazing!!! ye!! thats perfect! dude your my hero! while you made that i came up with this:
its basically lightning all over it, took me a while. trade?
Attached images
yum XFR.jpg
Ok cool.

I'll get started on the decals.

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG