The online racing simulator
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :I must be missing out on a real good english/welsh joke i am sure.

Well your not the only 1. Havent got a clou. Its about "chips" but there it ends for me.
#27 - Jakg
in England Crips are a popular snack, Walkers are the biggest brand but imo "Premium Chips" like Kettle Chips are miles better.

The salt and balsamic vinegar ones are really nice, but the rest aren't. Those double gloucester cheese ones are manky.

I don't think "premium" crisps should be included in this conversation anyway, given that they're twice as expensive as normal crisps.

Brannigans were very special - I don't think they had a bad flavour among them, and they were the perfect accompaniment for a nice draught-pumped pint of Yorkshire bitter.

Would I be a bad person if I went to the pub at 4:20pm on a Monday?
Quote from thisnameistaken :Those double gloucester cheese ones are manky.

ROFL - he said MANKY :P

I actually find the Kettle crisps greasy. For me walkers have to be the best... but as siad before, sensation ROCK!!!!!
I think it only measures on the playground scale.
Interesting. Like automobiles, your potato chips even are called by different names. I highly suspect your Walker brand is the same as our Lay's brand over here, which is indeed the better of the snack chip brands.

Actually, I prefer a local brand around western Pennsylvania rather than the nationally available large brands. They have a potato chip simply called "Hot". Yeah baby! It indeed is HOT, and quite tasty.
Walkers are indeed the biggest brand, and it looks like you've found an equivilant, mrodgers

But why not combine premium goodness with Walkers dependability - like I said, Walkers Sensations

Sam
Quote from mrodgers :I highly suspect your Walker brand is the same as our Lay's brand over here, which is indeed the better of the snack chip brands.

They are indeed the same (although I preferred Herr's when I was over there - I think they're Pennsylvanian crisps too). Thanks for pointing out to my taste-challenged compatriots that they are eating american crisps.
I still want to try these.
:yummy:

Sounds even better than elderberries.
Cheesy Wotsits, the work of Satan himself... Nothing else can leave an aftertaste like that

Quote from FOGlegsy :Im also close to leicester.. down the road in loughborough

Ravenstone, near Coalville - think I'm closer.
pirate:Undefeated Champion Of Being Nearest To The Home Of Walkerspirate:

Anything is better than elderberries.

Sam
Quote from CELTIC100 :Your forgetting the original Scampy Fries thisnameistaken

they are a can't stand or love!!!!

Personally, I always got annoyed that the bag was tiny!!!!
Hi there!! Becky, i tried to send this via PM, but you seem to have them blocked, so i´m sending this way...
First, congrats for the great job done with CTRA, it´s pretty automatic and well adjusted.
Taking about Bumps and jumps:
I´m a layout fan (as well a creator, jeje) and i prepared one for you, if you like it fell free to put it in the server... i´ll be glad if so...
Have a look, as i saw, sometimes theres a lot of drivers and the starts are many times a mess, so i separated in two circuits; like rally superprimes stages! This reduces the mess to the half...jeje... All drivers completes a lap when passes over his starting point (after driving over the two circuits). Also it has a cross, but i made it so nobody can cut it to cheat , and it has a lot of "grass packs" to prevent the "wall lag" (so annoying )

Well... tell me what you think...
http://rapidshare.com/files/46039688/AU1_super_ctra.lyt.html

Thanks...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG