The online racing simulator
Serious bug in lfs2
(89 posts, closed, started )
I did i got in touch with the link you sent me m8 thank's.Every one seam's to be pissed off with me for no reason im not trying to big it up or any thing i come here to report the bug.What would you rather me done used to it to start to hack other lfs user's yeh maybe i should have done that,Becouse at the minute im starting to wish i never even camer here for advice.
Quote from muhaa :If i tell you where the buffer over flow is it will not be private,

I've never asked you about the buffer, I've asked - half a dozen times - how you intended to run your exploit on the host machine.

Edit: Y'know I'm past caring. Forget it.
Quote :
I've never asked you about the buffer, I've asked - half a dozen times - how you intended to run your exploit on the host machine.

If i tell you that it will give the game away completely belive me it will.
Quote from muhaa :Look's exploitable to me thank god it's not remotely exploitable.

He means "remotely" in the sense of "not locally".

It does read quite humourously though.
Omfg your back again for more,Ok the exploit's is a local exploit it's nothing to do with the server,I've already said that we can use shell code that will connect from your computer to mine if you don't belive me then fair enough but take a little look at the metasploit payload's on offer.

http://metasploit.com:55555/PAYLOADS?FILTER=win32
I wasn't talking to you, and I wasn't asking about what you could inject once the buffer was exploited, I was asking the question that you apparently aren't capable of answering.

I think that's because it would involve you making a post in a forum that reads "LOLZ RUN MY EXE" or sending us all an email along the lines of "BRITNY SPEARZ BOOBZ0RZ DOWNLOAD MY DIALER"
thisnameistaken please don't insult me any more i come here to let people know that the software was voulnrable that is all,And to report the bug if you think you need any exe to run the exploit your wrong..You will have to wait till it's patched coz the more i hear people doubting my work the more i want to just make it public then it's down to you to handle the consequences's of it.And then you spoil it for the other live for speed guy's.Also if you done some reserch on me with google you will see that not messing about i do this day to day.

http://www.google.co.uk/search ... amp;btnG=Search&meta=
That's what happen's when you release a poc code it get's submitted to the security site's all over the web
#84 - Gunn
Quote from muhaa : .....the more i hear people doubting my work the more i want to just make it public then it's down to you to handle the consequences's of it. And then you spoil it for the other live for speed guy's.

You would do that? Now I must wonder if you care about LFS at all.
M8 you would be sick if you come here for advice and just get constant crap from every one for trying to help the comunity.People keep going on about it like im some sort of ****ing idiot,When really it's not me who's trolling the tread's flaming where it's not needed at the end of the day i've let the dev's know it's up to them to fix it why should i be bothered about what happen's to there computer's,There obviously got no concept on what i came here for.Now please let's this thread die down till the patch is released then i will release the informtion and poc code here.
#86 - Gunn
Quote from muhaa :M8 you would be sick if you come here for advice and just get constant crap from every one for trying to help the comunity.People keep going on about it like im some sort of ****ing idiot,When really it's not me who's trolling the tread's flaming where it's not needed at the end of the day i've let the dev's know it's up to them to fix it why should i be bothered about what happen's to there computer's,There obviously got no concept on what i came here for.

So you are saying that because a few people pissed you off that potentially thousands of people should be disadvantaged due to your anger?
Quote :
So you are saying that because a few people pissed you off that potentially thousands of people should be disadvantaged due to your anger?

I know it's selfish but i just want to let it die down the flamer's keep coming you don't know what your talking about and all this sh!t..Haw else can i prove that im not some one who is here for kick's and giggle's.If i was that much of a twat half of you would be already exploited and you wouldn't even know it trust me.It's in the dev's hand's now not mine.
Quote from muhaa :Now please let's this thread die down till the patch is released

A very good suggestion. Don't let them wind you up... they get a bit rough with people sometimes but they're harmless. We do appreciate that you took the time to contact the devs so they can check into it and deal with any fixes that need to be done. It takes 2 to fight so if you just ignore the bickering on here they'll just be talking to the walls all alone.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
#89 - Gunn
Ok, I'll close this now to prevent further arguing and let the devs do their stuff.
This thread is closed

Serious bug in lfs2
(89 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG