The online racing simulator
Points plateau for National A?
Hi, I'm curious as to what the points level required for the National A is. I searched, but couldn't find the info anywhere.

Thanks.
yeah you are right.i think the infos were not written down somewhere, or? perhaps becky or sam could put this info to their homepage, so everybody can read the points u need for the separate licences
#3 - RiGun
Or we could wait for Andy(ger) to reach Nat A license, maybe 1200 points? one thing is for sure, Andy will be the first to get it :P
Haha, true.
Or, if you're National B licenced, you can work out what the requirement for National A is yourself:

Go to your MyCTRA page.
Take your total points score, and subtract the requirement for National B, so that you're left with the points you have scored onto your National B licence. Divide this number by the 'Progress to National A: x%' value, then multiply the result by 100. This gives you the approximate points you need to earn on top of your National B licence to get National A, so add on the requirement for National B and you have the total

To clarify, I'll make an example:
Say you need 300 points to reach National B, and your current points score is 400, and the progress to National A says 10%.

Take the 400 points, subtract the 300 it took to get National B, you have 100 points. This is the amount you've earnt since getting your National B licence.
400-300=100
Now, divide that 100 points by the percentage figure, 10. This gives you the number of points you need to get 1% closer to National A, which is 10.
100/10=10
Now we have what 1% progress is, multiply that by 100 to find what you need for 100% progress. This makes 1000 points.
10*100=1000
Now, that's the requirement to progress from National B to National A, so we have to add on the National B requirement to find the total points score for you to qualify for National A. So, add the 300 points back on. This brings the final value to 1300 points for National A.
1000+300=1300

Oh, look... That's what the boundaries work like for the tin-top licence, and the Bump and Jump licence... Maybe that's exactly what the score for National A is?

Hope I've been helpful

Sam
Yeah, that makes good sense. Unfortunately, I'm not there yet. Maybe one of the Nat'l B guys can post his points total + percentage to A.

#7 - RiGun
I did it and it's about 1450 points for National A license, i don't even have 450 points! It's a long way to get the limited F08.
#8 - Jakg
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Hi, I'm curious as to what the points level required for the National A is. I searched, but couldn't find the info anywhere.

Thanks.

if i remember rightly:

Clubman : 0 - 300
National B : 300 - 1300
National A : 1300 - ...?
Placeholding-unobtainable license i think exists but can't quite remember

EDIT - Just seens Dark Elites post :doh:

Well, that's certainly the way it works with the other two licences, and as National B is 300 like the others, I'm guessing it might be the same system. I think that would make the next licence, International B, 4300 points in total, as it looks like going from my Blue Bump and Jump licence (1300) to a Red one is 3000 points. Could be a while before we can confirm that, though

EDIT - Just looked lower down the tin-top rankings, and saw 4,270 points at Silver, and the next guy up with 4,303 points having a Gold licence. There we go

Sam
Quote from Dark Elite :

Well, that's certainly the way it works with the other two licences, and as National B is 300 like the others, I'm guessing it might be the same system. I think that would make the next licence, International B, 4300 points in total, as it looks like going from my Blue Bump and Jump licence (1300) to a Red one is 3000 points. Could be a while before we can confirm that, though

EDIT - Just looked lower down the tin-top rankings, and saw 4,270 points at Silver, and the next guy up with 4,303 points having a Gold licence. There we go

Sam

Well your right about the blue roof license but not about the red roof license. Look at the standings ATM. You`ll see that Shaun Lees is over the 3000 points but still has a blue roof license. Maybe from 4500 points a red roof license ?

Take a look at the standings
http://www.raceauthority.com/topbnj.asp
Sorry, let me clarify that, I meant that to get from a Blue Roof to a Red Roof, you'd need to earn 3000 points on top of your Blue Roof licence - which would make the total 4300 points, which I'm pretty sure is right.
Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Sam
So Whats the update from Andy, how long till someone is worthy of driving an unrestricted F08?

0,000 - 0,300
0,300 - 1,300 National B
1,300 - ?,??? National A

Edit, is it 4,300 till International B?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG