The online racing simulator
Car code in pb messages
(1 post, started )
#1 - FL!P
Car code in pb messages
When a pb message is displayed to everyone, I think it'd be very handy if the car code was part of the information. I run in a league where two different cars are used for each race and you find out at the last minute which one you're driving (and they aren't always perfectly matched). Since these are always uncommon combos, there are lots of pb's during the quali, but as you don't know which car others are running and the time-sheet doesn't stay displayed long enough to study it while rushing to T1, it's difficult to know where you stand compared with others running the same car.

Now I realize that this may be a rather exceptional situation, but multi-class races are not so uncommon, so I think that adding the three characters car code to those messages wouldn't add too much clutter to them and would be very useful in some situations.

And while I'm on this subject, it would also be very cool if the current player name was displayed in those messages rather than (or in addition to) the license name.

Car code in pb messages
(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG