The online racing simulator
Dual Monitor
(12 posts, started )
Dual Monitor
When I buy a 8800GTX, I will also be buying a second 17" TFT monitor.

As a trial run, I got my dads 17" TFT from downstairs and tryed it out. Its all great and I cant wait to have it going full time. 2 questions...

I have just downloaded UltraMon so I can get a taskbar on the second monitor Is there anyway, or another program that allows me to put the clock on the second monitor? And, How do I put a different wallpaper on my second monitor, I can only have what I put on my primary monitor.

Hugs and Kisses...
UltraMon lets you configure either independant, cloned or multi-monitor wallpapers. Have another look through the options.

No idea about the clock.
#3 - Jakg
Quote from The General Lee :When I buy a 8800GTX, I will also be buying a second 17" TFT monitor.

As a trial run, I got my dads 17" TFT from downstairs and tryed it out. Its all great and I cant wait to have it going full time. 2 questions...

I have just downloaded UltraMon so I can get a taskbar on the second monitor Is there anyway, or another program that allows me to put the clock on the second monitor? And, How do I put a different wallpaper on my second monitor, I can only have what I put on my primary monitor.

Hugs and Kisses...

Different backgrounds is an option in UltraMon, if it isn't there go to the Ultramon folder and look for the "desktop.exe" file.

Dandaman05 has a clock app, but he's not here for me to ask him what it is - you could PM him
Got the background sorted, thanks

I'll PM him later on, thanks again
Attached images
WallDual.jpg
Sexyness.....
I know mate...its such a great motorway isn't it
Lol
#8 - Mc21
Nice skin, is it a vista theme?
#9 - Jakg
Quote from Mc21 :Nice skin, is it a vista theme?

Looks to me like a cunning theme for XP...
#10 - Mc21
general Lee, can you post up to where you got that theme from? Cheers
Its a cunning theme for XP sir.

PM me and I will give it to you.

You normally, you have to pay £10, but I am nice and have already paid my £10.

Even better, add me on Looney_01@hotmail.co.uk and we will do it over there mate.
#12 - Mc21
Quote from The General Lee :Its a cunning theme for XP sir.

PM me and I will give it to you.

You normally, you have to pay £10, but I am nice and have already paid my £10.

Even better, add me on Looney_01@hotmail.co.uk and we will do it over there mate.

I did yesterday so i'm hoping to see you online when I turn my PC on (on my dads atm )

Dual Monitor
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG