The online racing simulator
G25 Help! Pedals aren't working.
I see this is a popular thread, but I couldn't find my answer.

I recently got a G25 wheel and have the demo of this game, I'm probably going to get S2 asap but I want to get this wheel going first.

When I go into options and go to the axis settings my brake and gas pedal are the same. I've tried to change them up but I still can't get it. I already went to the logitech website and re installed but that do anything

please help, thanks
You need to go into the Game Controllers found in Control Panel and then the Properties button for the G25. Next click on the Settings button and then uncheck the "Pedals Reported As" "Combined" option. You should be all set then.
Still nothing, The bar stays in the center then when I gas it goes down and brake it goes up
If you have changed it in the control panel and it's still the same you need to go into the Logitech Profiler, then click "Edit", then go to "Specific game settings...", then half way down you'll see "Report combined pedals", uncheck the box. Also, there is a setting in LFS controller options for seperate axis for brake and accelerator, you'll need to make sure that is selected too.

If you don't get it try this, it's basically what I've said but with a couple of pics to guide you.Setting up a Logitech Wheel
Nice!, I got it working it now thanks guys. Now just test it out and buy S2

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG