The online racing simulator
Problem With DFP
(9 posts, started )
#1 - JEP
Problem With DFP
Hi guys!
I have a problem with my DFP,
When i push the gas pedal the brake comes to(a little bit).
See the pic.
Sory about my english.
Attached images
iviewcapture_date_28_07_2007_time_22_56_15.jpg
Have you tried ingame changing the pedals from combined to separate? If that doesnt work, i guess you'll have to install Logitech profiler and change the pedal properties to separate. Good luck.
#3 - JEP
Quote from Disposable :Have you tried ingame changing the pedals from combined to separate? If that doesnt work, i guess you'll have to install Logitech profiler and change the pedal properties to separate. Good luck.

All the settings in the game and in the profiler are Spearate pedals!
Damn, thats weird... Try to re-calibrate the pedals again... Thats the only thing i can remember now, sorry if i couldnt help you man.
#5 - JEP
Quote from Disposable :Damn, thats weird... Try to re-calibrate the pedals again... Thats the only thing i can remember now, sorry if i couldnt help you man.

Were to calibrate? DXTweak2?
Any body can give me a pic with options to DXTweak2?
Thank you!
in LFS, go to options, control, axis. Hit the recalibrate button and make sure you press trottle 100, then brake then turn the wheel lock to lock. This informs the game of the range, etc.
In profiler, make sure you have seperate axis on both the LFS setting and the global setting. Do the same in LFS.

Also, with your PC on, disconnect your wheel from power anbd unplug USB. Then reconnect again. This should recalibrate the wheel hardware internally.

If all else fails, you might have a faulty wheel with mechanical issues or a short. I hope that's not the case.
Good luck.
#7 - JEP
Thank you very much!
I did in the options of LFS wheel Centre Reduction and the problem sold!

Soon a S2!
#8 - JEP
Edit:the problem all most sold,
Its all little bit jumping(the brake),
Some body can give the settings of DXTweak2?
Thank you!
#9 - DeKo
there cant be specific settings, the DXtweak settings will be unique to your problem. Just mess about, you cant break it.

Problem With DFP
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG