The online racing simulator
Tour de France '07
(37 posts, started )
Quote from evilgeek :i read that they are considering dropping cycling from the olympics because of all this.

If they do it because of doping, they have to ban A LOT of other disciplines, too.
Quote from zeugnimod :If they do it because of doping, they have to ban A LOT of other disciplines, too.

100m and 200m... I do not know anyone who won the titles and was not positive once...
#28 - S0ul
Aaah,le tour de drogue. A dying sport, im glad i never liked it but i guess i would be pretty sad if i like this sport. I could never imagine F1 to die like that and i hope i will never happen
Fist of, isn`t F1 dying?
Yes it does, because there are too much ridicouls rules that just starting to make it borring. I mean, before it was real action, men vs men and overtaking at high level, now we can be happy if we see 4-5 nice overtakings in a race. It`s all about money now, nothing more. Screw FIA for destroying a sport that at one time was about prestige and glory, now it`s only about whos got the money.

Now, back to cycling.
Wasn`t there a new person caught for cheating? It happend on the night as I understanded. Pathectic, PATHETIC Tour De France!
And I just bumped this topic to say that Mayo now have been caught for using illegal drugs / dope in the tour.
What a shame, and what a worthless thing to show on the TV. If I see Tour De France on my TV next year I`m going to flip, because 5-6 hours of this crap each day is just stupid, speically when it`s just a mayor dope-fest!
Ah, another spanish driver.

I wonder how many spanish drivers will be left over at this time in the next year. It will be a pretty low number if you ask me. :thumbsdow
Quote from The Very End :And I just bumped this topic to say that Mayo now have been caught for using illegal drugs / dope in the tour.
What a shame, and what a worthless thing to show on the TV. If I see Tour De France on my TV next year I`m going to flip, because 5-6 hours of this crap each day is just stupid, speically when it`s just a mayor dope-fest!

And the winner Contador will also soon be caught.
This Tour was just the biggest sporting fake in history imo.
Quote from zeugnimod :Ah, another spanish driver.

I wonder how many spanish drivers will be left over at this time in the next year. It will be a pretty low number if you ask me. :thumbsdow

If this continue there will not be much of a Tour next year. This year`s Tour have been a big fiasco, and it has lost a lot of reputation and respect, aswell that a lot of the people that watched it earlier now ends that because of the scandals on this Tour.

Personally I belive it`s time to ask themself, if it`s worth keeping on?
Almost every top rider the last years have been taken for using illegal drugs and dope, and that probally proves that the most of the field are using it, just that it is hidden.

+1 for the end of Tour De France.
#34 - FL!P
It's a shame, indeed, but don't think this is specific to the tour de France. I'm sure there's as much doping in every other international (and even national) cycling event.

I heard that there are methods that are still completely undetectable, like taking EPO off season (or is it growth hormones?) to boost your red corpuscle level, freeze some of your blood at that point, and inject it to yourself months later, before or during an important event. That increases the quantity of red corpuscles in your blood, allowing for better transport of oxygen, which increases performances and endurance. One of the guys who got caught this year used someone else's blood, and that's why he was caught. The funny thing is that they could get the same exact effect by training at high altitudes, and then that wouldn't be doping.
Quote from FL!P :It's a shame, indeed, but don't think this is specific to the tour de France. I'm sure there's as much doping in every other international (and even national) cycling event.

I heard that there are methods that are still completely undetectable, like taking EPO off season (or is it growth hormones?) to boost your red corpuscle level, freeze some of your blood at that point, and inject it to yourself months later, before or during an important event. That increases the quantity of red corpuscles in your blood, allowing for better transport of oxygen, which increases performances and endurance. One of the guys who got caught this year used someone else's blood, and that's why he was caught. The funny thing is that they could get the same exact effect by training at high altitudes, and then that wouldn't be doping.

I don`t doubt that there are at least as much doping in other top sports, but I think it`s a shame that it is so. I remember when I was small, then I was looking up on the Tour De France riders, I could not understand how it was possible to cycle that far / fast, I could not understand how that was human possible.

Of course I still are impressed by the Tour, but it has lost all respect from me the recently years because of all the doping. I wish that people for once only could do it without cheating, is that too much to ask for? Why can`t they train ligealy and such?
Damn, I really hate cheaters
Le tour de farce I've always enjoyed watching it, but this year I haven't even paid attention to it.
Quote from Gil07 :Le tour de farce I've always enjoyed watching it, but this year I haven't even paid attention to it.

I think a lot of people are thinking the same way as you.
It`s not worth using your time wathching anymore, because you know that probally the one that is leader will be wiped out because of a dope-scandal :/

Tour de France '07
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG