The online racing simulator
Turbo charger pressure
(12 posts, started )
Turbo charger pressure
Hi..

First - great game .. Really love it

Now to the suggestion:
Dont know if this have been posted before, but in case is has - does anyone have a link for it then? Thanks

I think it would be great if there were a possibility to change the pressure on the Turbo Charger .. From (for an example) 0,8 bar to 1,4 bar and then see what happens

Would be really cool ..

Af explanation of why the function isnt there, would also be good - if there is one
I'm guessing you'd only want to turn it up, in fact why would anyone set it to anything other than maximum?
If everyone would set a particular setting to the exact same value, there's no point in making that setting adjustable.

If you want your car to go faster, head to the add-ons section and get Mekanik.
LFS Tweak used to be able to alter the boost pressure of cars with turbos, as well as adding them onto cars that didn't have them and vice versa.

However it has not been released for LFS S2 yet. There is a small app called Mechanik that can change some engine parameters, but not boost, it is S2 compatible... worth having a look under Unofficial Add-Ons.

edit: too slow...
Quote from Alpegnuen :First - great game .. Really love it

and welcome to LFS

Quote from Alpegnuen :Turbo Charger .. From (for an example) 0,8 bar to 1,4 bar and then see what happens

I would get your flame proof trousers on before you get accused of being a ricer
#5 - axus
[sarcasm]OMFG I HATE STUPID RICERS - THEY DON'T GET LFS - THEY SHOULD HAVE THEIR LICENSES REVOKED... GODDAMN NOOBS[/sarcasm]

Welcome to LFS. You will enjoy it more and more as you drive more. (Its not a game - its a simulation, BTW). This has been suggested ~1million times on RSC (the old forum), haven't seen it here. It would be nice as an introduction for beginners to turbo cars and getting used to the turbo lag. There should be some kind of limit to it - different on differnt cars - otherwise it would get messy.
#6 - ajp71
It would be a sensible option to allow on servers with a forced setup, wouldn't the RAC be better with less power?
Thanks for all the answers - I seem to get the point now
Quote from Clownpaint :There's nothing rice about adjusting turbo pressures. However, In reality you have to worry about the effects on the engine when you do such things, which LFS won't simulate, therefore I can't see it happening.

true true true

my R5 GT Turbo came with 0,9bar pressure industry default, i was only able to take it up to 1.5bar, and that was only when i was racing. I would then stop, and drop it to 1.1 or 1.2 for just going around and 0.9 for the highway (cooling & gas problems)

id like to be able to change the pressure of turbo in LFS.. that would be so nice
What mod (or hack/cheat) is this? The screenshot is not mine. You can see there's a turbo pressure adjuster... altough it looks Photoshopped.
Attached images
turbo.jpg
Its photoshopped i think. The guy who made it (if who im thinking is the right guy, because the guy im thinking of is on the team Dorifto Kids *look at the skin*) The guy im thinking of is very good with photoshop, so it made it seem like its a photoshop..
How about the pit background? That's not photoshop, is it? Because you can change the picture shown there, looking through the addons forum I didn't find any pit background... And I'd like to have that

Turbo charger pressure
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG