The online racing simulator
resoloution problem pls help!
(5 posts, started )
Hi , I want to run LFS through my 40 inch samsung on the pc in at 1368 x 1024 (big lovely juicy w screen res) but my laptop screen max res is 1024 x 768 ,not a problem because my acer travelmate c10 has an nvidia go 7300 that lets me add custom resoloutions and to my delight it will run quite happily at this , the problem is that when i start lfs it switches back to 1024 and the only options in the setup are 1024 x 768 max!!! NOOOOO , how can i set it so lfs gives me the option to switch to 1368 x 1024.....answer this for me and i promise to obey evey single blue flag like my life depended on it , cheers! , oh I tried changing the res in the cfg file but it only displayed the multiplayer lobby screen in 1368 and then switched back
Shift+F4 and then maximize.
Yay
Thats great , it does work , thankyou , thankyou , thankyou!!! , ......one other question ....is there any way to get rid of the top and bottom windows bars?.......
nearly there
Good old fashioned "auto hide taskbar" does the trick for the bottom of the screen ,still no joy on the top.....Any suggestions?
If it helps, LFS gets the list of available resolutions directly from the windows control panel. If only windows would have that resolution in its list, you would not have a problem. Did windows install a driver for your TV? If it did, it should have all the possible resolutions that it can handle. I also have a 40" Sony TV, and when I boot up windows, it installs a driver for my tv which allows me to use all resolutions up to 1360x768 (max for my TV). I think the trick is to turn on the TV and then to turn on the computer, because the TV is plug and play, so windows must recognize it while booting up. Hope this helps.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG