The online racing simulator
which tweak folder...i havent made a tweak folder...i just put the tweak straight in from where i run LFS
yes, put it in there.
here...i made a Tweak folder...from where i run LFS...in another seperate folder...it still says this!
Attached images
dam.jpg
Read the threads, it's been asked and answered dozens of times already.
right click tweak.exe and run as admin thats alll i had to do and it works
it will register the files to be used to.

good luck
mine does the exact same thing doesnt work
i'm not familiar with vista way of working with .dll and .ocx files , but in XP u can register the .dll or .ocx by going to the "Start" button, click the "Run" and there you type "regsvr32 path\to\the\file.ocx". Example "regsvr32 d:\Games\Live for Speed\Tweak\comdlg32.ocx" (without the quotes). You can try it anyway.
Looking for tweak
Is there an lfstweak for LFS S2 ALPHA 0.5X10?? If there is, where can i find it?
Quote from Mitsuman :Is there an lfstweak for LFS S2 ALPHA 0.5X10?? If there is, where can i find it?

Nope
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Nope, last one was for V
Quote from R34GTR :Nope, last one was for V

I need one too for patch x or whatever it is called
Tough. Just wait a few months and there will be a new LFSTweak
Quote from Dalek0220 :Tough. Just wait a few months and there will be a new LFSTweak

That's a long time, i wanna have some fun now! I can remember how we played withlfstweak on servers yippii it was fun ;D
-
(Zipppy) DELETED by Zipppy
but you need a license ...
thats why its gonna be his last of times here
YOu dont need license for the tweak thing to work it was made only for demo cars unless youre talking about different one
It was made for demo CARS but licenced USERS. Have you made it work?
AHHH WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD PATCH VVVV i CNAT FIND IT ALL OVER GOOGLE ANYWHERE AHH!

i just accidently deleted it!!! FAKK!

-nvm i spelled the name wrong...(putting a space bettween S2 and V got me what i needed =p)
Tweak For Newest Patch
Are there any tweak for the newest patch?
No
Hasn't this question been asked and answered so many times and yet another member ask again!!!
there is only a tweak for patch V...why dont you look at the search thing when you post
There is a tweak for patch X.

I have one.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :There is a tweak for patch X.

I have one.

share with us then. I Only know Bespoke for X patch.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG