The online racing simulator
why am pay for s2!! [solved!]
(20 posts, started )
#1 - aco
every time I start my LFS i got my license status lost - it's shown as demo-racer. so every time i ought to enter login & pass and get it back to S2 licensed status. today, when I was entering it again, master server told me that "no more unlocks during this week". in my account details i read that i have no available unlocks till Friday morning. i dunno why every time i need to refill login & pass forms, re-authorize on server, but I'll get really bored if I can do it only once a week on Friday morning. can smb help me? what can I do?

can someone help or give some e-mail for live for speed suport centar!!!!!

sory for my english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from AndroidXP :Are you using the hibernation mode of your PC? If that is the case, you need to do a reboot without hibernation, and only THEN unlock LFS. After you've done this, LFS shouldn't lock any more, and if it does a simple reboot fixes it.

Oh and you can write a mail to the devs here.

And please use less exclamation marks. They don't make your request any more important, but do a great job at making you look like a muppet
#3 - aco
:guilty:
Now what is that supposed to mean?
Perhaps he just wanted an answer to his question rather than a patronising insult.
#6 - aco
that im guilty! sory but im angry that i can play more but one day and i than make mastake
Surprise! its friday morning!
#8 - aco
now I have one day for chose tto play for this week so you can understand me
Quote from dontsimon :Perhaps he just wanted an answer to his question rather than a patronising insult.

Have you actually read the part I quoted?
#10 - aco
yes and i dont use hibernate mode never didnt problem its somwhere elsewhere
is your data/misc folder set to read only ?
#12 - aco
jes its read only
then switch it to writeable
-
(AndroidXP) DELETED by AndroidXP
-
(Shotglass) DELETED by Shotglass
Quote from Shotglass :too slow

Now who is too slow here?
stop misquoting me !
#17 - aco
Quote from Shotglass :then switch it to writeable

are you shure that I have 100% chance only one time to try it?
Quote from aco :are you shure that I have 100% chance only one time to try it?

/data/misc is where your unlock info is stored so yes ... and dont forget to make a clean boot before just to be sure no hoibernation or standby can mess it up

and while youre at it make sure nothing in your lfs folder is set to write only since it will only cause you problems

kev ... die !
(not only did you misquote me you also utterly failed to copy my typing )
#19 - aco
Quote from Shotglass :/data/misc is where your unlock info is stored so yes ... and dont forget to make a clean boot before just to be sure no hoibernation or standby can mess it up

and while youre at it make sure nothing in your lfs folder is set to write only since it will only cause you problems

thanks m8 for taking care of me!!

i have solve problem!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Quote from Shotglass :kev ... I love you man !
(not only do you have the nicest bum in LFS, I also utterly fall out of my seat from my heart racing every time I see you )

Do you two have something going on between you that you need to be telling the rest of us? Some of us are getting a little worried after the discussion in the other thread about tapping each other's bum......

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG