The online racing simulator
Tornado on CTRA Single Seaters
(36 posts, started )
i was there!! that was like that :cry:
Quote from ChiliFan :The second installment. Every driver goes off at that fast right hander at FE Green, due to high winds. I think GruntOfAction will be posting up his video soon too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaZL6Bz2fG8

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ownageee
Buncha n00bs
Quote from chanoman315 :

Especially you!

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 33 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 20 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.
Haha, thats awesome.
I didn't know wind affected driving that much!
Awesome. I wish i was there when that happend.
Imagine the thought process of a racer going through that..

"la dee da, ok so i brake right about he......wha wha whoaaaaaaaaaa oh SHIIIIIIIII...."

FLING

SLAM

"maybe take that turn a little slower next time.."
also through their minds, according to the video, after the 7th laps they slowed down

Lap 1: WHOA, what was that
Lap 2: my god wtf is with this corner
Lap 3: awwhhh too fast!
Lap 4: gotta slow down at that corner
Lap 5: lol @ the guy in front of me, oh NOOO!
Lap 6: thats it!
Lap 7: *passes corner with grace*

Quote from ans7812 :Imagine the thought process of a racer going through that..

"la dee da, ok so i brake right about he......wha wha whoaaaaaaaaaa oh SHIIIIIIIII...."

FLING

SLAM

"maybe take that turn a little slower next time.."

That's about right, except the "maybe take that turn a little slower next time.." didn't kick in until about lap 4. I have videos of pile-ups that happened several times after the initial incident.
Quote from ChiliFan :That's about right, except the "maybe take that turn a little slower next time.." didn't kick in until about lap 4. I have videos of pile-ups that happened several times after the initial incident.

wish i could have been there. looked like fun lol.
woooooow
that was awesome
DOH! lol we gotta save this for the Video of year 2007
Hahaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Rofl

I love the wind, it makes it impossible to predict completely the brake points and such, so theres no help for hotlaper`s

Btw, I know wind direction change from race to race, but do it changes in a race? Like in start it`s blowing from north, in the end of race from west?
try for ur self, just take a burnout and watch teh smoke
LOL That was simply great i wanna see the replay rofl
Quote from ChiliFan :The second installment. Every driver goes off at that fast right hander at FE Green, due to high winds. I think GruntOfAction will be posting up his video soon too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaZL6Bz2fG8

Lost power in the middle of saving the replay. And the replay went poof. Owell atleast you saved it lmao.
It's like watching the AI given a no-brakes setup.
wallride baby!
just great too see nobody managed to get through there without problems

(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG