The online racing simulator
Dukes of Hazzard
(16 posts, started )
Dukes of Hazzard
Has anyone out there got a General Lee skin for Any car that they could let me download? Not to sure how to make one myself as new to this game. Also is there a way to put a dixie horn in the car in place of the normal one. Hope someone gets back to me.

Cowboy10uk
-
(hrtburnout) DELETED by hrtburnout
I could probably come up with a General Lee skin for you.. let me know if you're still interested and i'll fix up a nice XFG GTi for ya
I am going to do the General Lee skin on XRT today. You may ask someone from setup section for "muscle cars" suspension setup to make yours "Dodge Charger (X)R/T" complete
Hehe, I made it... It still needs some work and I am not too good at skinmaking, but it looks quite good. It really needs to tune up that orange colour, can anyone do it?
Attached images
XRT_GenLee.jpg
#5 - Bean0
Knocked this together this afternoon, might make a police one to chase it

Edit: New version below
sweeet.. )

anychance you can post the font you used for the numbers on the door ? -- its what i'm missing right now!
I didnt used font. It is an image. I can send you numner if you want. Just tell me what format of picture do you prefer(JPG, GIF, or EMF vector? - I can send you a CDR original if you have CorelDRAW)
Heh heh, the horn is ready..

Download Dixie Horn:
http://www.ffs-racing.co.uk/images/dixiehorns.zip

Included are rudimentary instructions to install.. basically you just need to replace your existing HORN5.RAW which is in the LFS game directory, /data/snd
with HORN5.RAW in the zip file.

Start Live For Speed..
Load track with suitable jump options..
Use SHIFT+H to change to Horn 5

Hold down the horn button to hear the full Dixie tune!

<Rosco P. Coltrane Mode/ON> Oooooh, I love it, I love it.. <R.P.C.M/OFF>

Don't forget, only *you* hear the horn.. you'll have to foist the custom horn on your friends and family if you want them to hear it too!! (maybe LFS S3 will allow downloadable hornage..? )
Righto...

Squared off the 1 and took a new screenie
Also a quick skin of Rosco's car.
Attached images
GeneralLee.jpg
XRT_GeneralLee.jpg
sheriff.jpg
XRT_sheriff.jpg
Quote from sweeney :Heh heh, the horn is ready..

Download Dixie Horn:
http://www.ffs-racing.co.uk/images/dixiehorns.zip

Included are rudimentary instructions to install.. basically you just need to replace your existing HORN5.RAW which is in the LFS game directory, /data/snd
with HORN5.RAW in the zip file.

Start Live For Speed..
Load track with suitable jump options..
Use SHIFT+H to change to Horn 5

Hold down the horn button to hear the full Dixie tune!

<Rosco P. Coltrane Mode/ON> Oooooh, I love it, I love it.. <R.P.C.M/OFF>

Don't forget, only *you* hear the horn.. you'll have to foist the custom horn on your friends and family if you want them to hear it too!! (maybe LFS S3 will allow downloadable hornage..? )

I replaced the old HORN5 with the Dixie but i still hear the old one. What can I do?
its all changed now, if the horn5 you downloaded is a .raw file, then you need to find the newer one which is a .wav file, and then put it in the sound file

its all changed since V

plus that post was nearly a year and a half ago
Sorry
Where can I fine the dixie.wav? or can I change the format with a program?
you'll have to search for some program that converts .raw files to .wav files

use google
i like
Quote from MadCatX :Hehe, I made it... It still needs some work and I am not too good at skinmaking, but it looks quite good. It really needs to tune up that orange colour, can anyone do it?

hey i like that general lee do you reckonthat u can putit up so i can use it thx
Personally I prefer my General Lee skin
Link

It's slightly modified to be a bit more interesting. Check the Skins Garage in my sig for preview pics.

Dukes of Hazzard
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG