The online racing simulator
The Nascar - LfS Scene
(21 posts, started )
The Nascar - LfS Scene
Well, after we finished race for AutoPlus TV i just decided to make a movie about Nascar in our lovely SimRacing game But before making a movie, i was just thinking about great start of movie (intro), had many ideas but i hope you will love this one as i do The rest of movie should be exciting and hope not boring - so boys and girls, watch and comment
Enjoy

CRC failed in The_Nascar.avi. The file is corrupt. :9 I guess I'll have to watch ytube version
Damn Filefront, sorry guys ...tomorrow i promise will be possible to download it from normal FTP.
You are getting better and better with your movies.. i felt that maybe around 2 and half minut you were out of material but that's just me. I like videos where i'm playing so this is a bonus 8.5/10
very nice
really enjoyed that one
pure 10/10. I just love it. I love to see my car there , music rocks, shots, entry with sounds from nascar, everything man, video pwns
High five mate good video. Love Nascar even though they dont stream it in Aus without having foxtel but I liked this vid it was great and the intro woah good work.
I like it, Its not boring, there are good action, maybe ill try some oval soon
Nice video, and +1 star for the music !
Great video, and as one said above, nice music you chosed
10/10
Video is just awsome! 5 stars!
********** out of 10
Nice.
best video ive ever seen 10/10
i hate ovals with a vengence (i know thats harsh)!!! but i have gotta say that video is the only oval racing that i enjoyed very nicely done mate!! great video made well idk how you made a oval fun to me but it worked!! 10/10
well done mate, very nice, great music...10/5!
Can I ask you for a nema of the song used in this movie ? Sounds great
-
(Kronvall) DELETED by Kronvall
10/10
great job
which song did you use in the movie ?
I can tell you it's: Breakin Benjamin - Diary of Jane
Great Job man, loved the intro.

The Nascar - LfS Scene
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG