The online racing simulator
Quote from Becky Rose :I did miss off California from the list initially, but this in no way effected the rest of the world .

Not to worry about that, Becky. Next big earthquake over there and you'll just end up having to delete California...
Quote from mrodgers :Not to worry about that, Becky. Next big earthquake over there and you'll just end up having to delete California...

If only...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :DrDNA, I asked Becky about that before we went live, and she said she looked it up on our (igloo living) government website, and said that we are 1 country with provinces and territorys, whereas the USA are States (of confustion) joined in a Union, sorta like the EU, but not really.

It is like the EU =P Just came about differently, how do you think the idea of the EU came along? =P Someone had to come up of a way to have Europe compete directly with the US =)
Quote from StableX :oh, you mean the americas!

No, dipstick, I mean Ohio.

Again, this is much like the difference between saying the far "reaches of the UK" which is comprised of smaller countried in a federated government, as opposed to saying "the far reaches of England"
*mumbles something about cornwall having a flag*

I'm sure somerset has one too. It's probably a combine harvester
If you want your freedom Karl, you'll have to employ Mel Gibson.
Quote from the_angry_angel :*mumbles something about cornwall having a flag*

I'm sure somerset has one too. It's probably a combine harvester

lol and guess what song came into my head
Laws change between US states, they don't change between UK counties.

They might have amendments though, from back in the day when Dave from that house on the hill kept stealing sheep for his own depraved uses.

And besides, there are only around 50 states, there are well over 80 counties, so it's less hassle I'm shocked we got countries at all, rather than just a UK lumping.
If I was English, we probably would have had UK, as all English think England is the UK and UK is England and these satellite countries are just imperial provinces... FREEEEDDDDOOOOMMMM!

Oh, and Manhattan Island is Welsh.
Quote from Becky Rose :If I was English, we probably would have had UK, as all English think England is the UK and UK is England and these satellite countries are just imperial provinces... FREEEEDDDDOOOOMMMM!

Oh, and Manhattan Island is Welsh.

I am just happy to be British

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG