The online racing simulator
Logitech RumblePad 2 Dual Analog Setup?
Hello, is it possible to setup my Logitech RumblePad 2 to be used with LFS.
If you dont know, the RumblePad 2 is nearly identical to the Playstation 2 controller, just two extra configuration buttons, otherthan that it has the same amount of usable buttons and d-pad and two analog sticks.

I would like to setup my left analog stick to steer, and my right analog stick to do acceleration and braking. i would like to accelerate when i pull down on the right stick and brake when i push up. if you know how to set up these controllers for LFS please let me know, last time i tried it didnt let me do it, im going to try again though.

thanks.

P.S. MY logitech wheel is broken, center drifting, and logitech wont do shit for me, so i decided to buy this controller, its more fun to use actually, a familiar feel. anyways thats my life story.
make sure "calibration lock" is off in the axis menu, then press crtl+ c while playing. then go to the axis screen and then you should have all axises, and then you can make what ever you want do whatever you want.

another thing you could do is take that controller back, buy a xbox controller and wire it up to a USB plug, do a 2 minute search for drivers and have a gamepad with fully anolog buttons (yes, ALL buttons are anolog)

I just did this last night and I have to say it's almost as fun as using my DFP.

I have fully anolog gas/brake (left and right triggers) fully anolog clutch (A button) and the steering on the left thumbstick, Plus i have the POV for looking left/right and then you can do whatever you want with the right thumbstick.
Thank you very much, i will try this right now, i really hope it will work. because i know my analog sticks are combined axis so brake and throttle would be ona combined axis and so far no luck witrh that, i just tried editing the cfg.txt manually, that doesnt do anything. anyways ill go try what you suggested. thanks for the help, i hope it works ill post again if it doesnt.
No luck this time. LFS wont recognize the AXIS INPUT function for when i go to select the combined throttle axis it simply does not recognize i am pushing the axis up and down to have it be selected.
Works for me; I have left-analog UP throttle, DOWN brake. Right-analog left & right steering.

And for what it's worth, left stick inward horn and right stick inward lights.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG