The online racing simulator
New LFS Fan Club
(19 posts, started )
New LFS Fan Club
Hi!

I have recently created a new LFS Fan Club forum. Everyone is welcome to sign up for free. As it is brand new, it is still in the process of more things being added. So keep your eyes open.

I hope this can turn out to be a friendly and popular place.

I am looking for 1 or 2 administrators and quite a few moderators.

It hasnt got a co.uk domain because i dont know whether this is going to be a waste of time, or turn out brilliant.

So please, spare 2 minutes, and sign up!

http://www.lfsfanclub.uk.tt

Thank You

Racerash3

PS - Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong section
cool!...im gonnna subscribe
Thank You!
ill register
Wooo nice forum ash.
Wooow, i thought everyone was going to moan at me. But thanks to those who register and post ;]
Woo you got 17 guests thats big.
If anyone has any suggestions on how i can improve this, feel free to comment
I sent you a pm on the new forum.
#10 - Jakg
Quote from RacerAsh3 :Hi!

I have recently created a new LFS Fan Club forum. Everyone is welcome to sign up for free. As it is brand new, it is still in the process of more things being added. So keep your eyes open.

I hope this can turn out to be a friendly and popular place.

I am looking for 1 or 2 administrators and quite a few moderators.

It hasnt got a co.uk domain because i dont know whether this is going to be a waste of time, or turn out brilliant.

So please, spare 2 minutes, and sign up!

http://www.lfsfanclub.uk.tt

Thank You

Racerash3

PS - Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong section

...don't we already HAVE an LFS Fan club forum?
This is like going into a pub and telling everyone in there that your own pub is much better
Im not trying to take over this forum, my ones just a general thing. Nothing like this one.

Sorry for trying to do something for the community
Nice forum, but I don't really see how it is a lot different from this forum I'm not bashing your for trying to steal people away from this forum or anything, 'cause I'm sure that will never happen. But for now I don't really see a point in signing up. Nice job, though
Looks fairly nice, maybe I reg. on that forum.

And beside - as long as it is about LFS, it never can be too much!
-
(Vilante 11) DELETED by Vilante 11
I like been admin its so fun when your board.
Faster111 is the admin?

MOMMY! :weeping:

Anyway mate, I really hope this will turn out to be a succes, a good amount of peeps and a fun place to hang out. But I honestly think we already have 2 main LFS Forums. This one for the racing community and www.lfs-torque.net for the racing/drifting community.

I just think that if people want to say something, they'd come to a more crowded forum first wich is this one.. it's a vicious circle.
@ (SaM) I think your right there. Thanks anyway for all the feedback!
I'm really sorry, but 1. What's the difference between this and your forum and 2. What will you be talking about there?
Am not meen but if this forum will ever gone down then we have a have back up so then we can go to ashes forum if ya get what i mean.

New LFS Fan Club
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG