The online racing simulator
***spoilers European Gp***
(191 posts, started )
Quote from FOGlegsy :Ohh sorry, Its the last time i beleve what i read in the SUN newspaper

It was displayed on the commentator monitors as well... (the eMail)
after red flag was out, they were surprised about Winkelhock leading the race, than they noticed that there was this information...

but it can be true that thing the SUN printed. As you can see, nobody was looking at the FIA weather prediction. The second Spyker wasn't on wet tyres as well.
Quote from TFalke55 :anybody knows if Ferrari protest the race???
When Alonso overtook Massa the 2 hours already passed (If I stopped my watch correctly). It's somekind of bad joke that they don't take their own rules serious! (Somebody stopped the race clock, wich was against the rules -> thats what the German Free TV commentators said)
Alonso finished in 2h 6min -> means 6 minutes over the time!

WHen the race was red flagged the timer stopped, iirc. Even if it didnt stop, James allen mentioned something about there being plenty of time to finish the race.
As far as i am knowing the rules it is like that:
1. a Grand Prix never take more then 2 hours
2. during a red flagged (means race stopped) phase, the race time won't be stopped (like in the first DTM race of this season after the Kristensen accident or after the accident of Kathrine Legge in the ChampCar last year) If the race have been restarted (means new formation lap and GrandPrix-Start with "full" grid -> then everybody who have an accident would have been allowed to take the "T-car") the time would have to be started new.

Point 1 have the last time to be used in 1997 (the Monaco race)
From the 2007 F1 Sporting Regulations:

Quote :Article 41.4: Whilst the race is suspended :
- neither the race nor the timekeeping system will stop

This explains why Alonso's winning time was over 2 hours.

Quote :Article 5.3: The distance of all races, from the start signal referred to in Article 38.11 to the chequered flag, shall be equal to the least number of complete laps which exceed a distance of 305 km (Monaco 260km). However, should two hours elapse before the scheduled race distance is completed, the leader will be shown the chequered flag when he crosses the control line (the Line) at the end of the lap during which the two hour period ended. However, should the race be suspended (see Article 41) the length of the suspension will be added to this period.

This explains why the race did not end at 2 hours.
Quote from StewartFisher :From the 2007 F1 Sporting Regulations:

This explains why Alonso's winning time was over 2 hours.

This explains why the race did not end at 2 hours.

okey... then sorry that I only used my half-knowladge
was the only hope for me... I don't like Alonso that much
Quote from TFalke55 :okey... then sorry that I only used my half-knowladge
was the only hope for me... I don't like Alonso that much

Hehe, it's OK, I was completely confused too! I've never seen them suspend a race like that before. It's usually a complete reset (like Spa 1998), split into two parts and run on aggregate timing (like Suzuka 1994) or stopped completely and a result declared (Brazil 2003)
I would of laughed my head off, if they completed 75%? of the race, the spyker came in, and put extreme wets on straight away, every other team put inters on, That rainstorm happened in the same way, everyone else pits for extreme wets, winkelhock leads, the race is stopped, and a result declared. THAT would of been really funny. I would of loved to see schmachers face giving a Trophy to the Spyker Team, that would be one for the photo album.
Quote :FA: "You can't do things like that."

FM : "What are you talking about?"

FA: "Don't play smart with me, you know very well. You hit me on purpose, you turned the wheel to push me off."

FM : "What? Go f--k yourself!"

FA : "You f--k off! Next time I'll push you into the wall."

Source: f1-live.com
Quote from traxxion :
Quote :
FA: "You can't do things like that."

FM : "What are you talking about?"

FA: "Don't play smart with me, you know very well. You hit me on purpose, you turned the wheel to push me off."

FM : "What? Go f--k yourself!"

FA : "You f--k off! Next time I'll push you into the wall."

Source: f1-live.com

It has absolutely nothing to do with what they really said...someone were too much bored
i can speak italian and heres what they said:

FA - Alright m8 hows things
FM - shut it foo
FA - U turned in on me u F1 nooblet
FM - No u rammed the side of me
FA - what u ever won in F1 u mofo im go' whoop your arse biatch
FM - Lets take this outside
FA - Yes lets, we have to go on the podium now
FM - By the way im gunna shove my champagne bottle up your arse
FA - i banged your mum

some of the words may not be exact but atleast you can get the general idea.
Todays top story:

Ayrton Senna 87 says Alonso's pass was "Cleanest pass I've ever seen"...
haha

i only saw the pass once so i dunno what the craic is there!
i honestly think his pass was clean. Any pass around the outside is clean tbh.
nuffin wrong with that pass at all.
Massa's car understeered. No big Deal. I could understand what alonso ment if it had taken it out, but he is making a big deal of a little black mark on the side of his car. (although i liked him pointing at the mark, then at massas car, and the finger shake )
Im surprised this hasn't been linked to the Jaques, shumi crash in 1997 which costed shumi of the title.

But i do agree its not Massas fault it was in the wet there was loads of understeer both cars colided, but no one retired thus who cares.

***spoilers European Gp***
(191 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG